Sky Super 6 2017-18

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Sky Super 6 2017-18

Post by Barlow Boy »

Davycc wrote:Surely there must be points for getting no points ? :crazy:
There should be a bonus point or something for getting the first goal minute correct.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

I got 0 point this week, too, never happened before!
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Frankie wrote:

I got 0 point this week, too, never happened before!
Ditto. Bagel for me aswell. I'm on a stinking run at the minute.
Deleted User 3289

The other half gets 22 points. :o :shock: :wtf: I was willing Palace to break their away scoring hoodoo late on to get her up to the magic 27 points. If it carries on like this i'll be taking betting tips from her. :shh:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:The other half gets 22 points. :o :shock: :wtf: I was willing Palace to break their away scoring hoodoo late on to get her up to the magic 27 points. If it carries on like this i'll be taking betting tips from her. :shh:
I noticed someone had scored a great tally due to taking over the number 1 position (I think), brilliant effort. I got all results right but only one actual scoreline.
Deleted User 3289

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:The other half gets 22 points. :o :shock: :wtf: I was willing Palace to break their away scoring hoodoo late on to get her up to the magic 27 points. If it carries on like this i'll be taking betting tips from her. :shh:
I noticed someone had scored a great tally due to taking over the number 1 position (I think), brilliant effort. I got all results right but only one actual scoreline.
Yeah I noticed me and you are doing well with our predictions, but we are struggling (me more so) with our perfect scores.

I don't know what's happened to Fernandopartridge (he seems to have missed the last 2 after running away with it early on) Hope he is ok.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote: I don't know what's happened to Fernandopartridge (he seems to have missed the last 2 after running away with it early on) Hope he is ok.
I missed two or three of the early rounds completely because I didn't realise they were doing so many midweek rounds.

I'd be miles ahead otherwise :shh: :lol:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

rigger wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote: I don't know what's happened to Fernandopartridge (he seems to have missed the last 2 after running away with it early on) Hope he is ok.
I missed two or three of the early rounds completely because I didn't realise they were doing so many midweek rounds.

I'd be miles ahead otherwise :shh: :lol:
I'm not even trying, so there.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Current league positions in the Sky Super 6

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

I'm a bit like Leeds with this... Only for the good start, I'd be miles down the table. Forgetting too many rounds. The midweek games slip by without me noticing.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay