Sky Super 6 2017-18

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Deleted User 3289

Re: Sky Super 6 2017-18

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

18 strong league so far. Plenty of time to join in Ladies & Gents.

All good fun last year with plenty of twists and turns throughout the season.

And last but not least, a chance (you gotta be in it to win it) to win upto 1 million squid without coughing a penny up in a stake.

Sound too good to be true? It's the truth, have a look! :D
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Yep, I agree - it's brilliant and much less of a drag than fantasy football IMHO.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I'll be honest, after hearing SKY Super 6 was now sponsoring the ex-scum lot, I did think twice about putting myself in, but figured I could potentially take money away from them if I won.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Barlow Boy wrote:I'll be honest, after hearing SKY Super 6 was now sponsoring the ex-scum lot, I did think twice about putting myself in, but figured I could potentially take money away from them if I won.

That's the spirit ! :thumbup: :thumbup:
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Joined. I saw my user name was already taken, so realised I had old account which I don't remember creating. Name appears ALL CAPS tho... My OCD is in overdrive!!!!!
Thanks for arranging Davey. Suits me perfectly. As Rigger mentioned, the fantasy football requires too much time invested.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 728

kk_white wrote:As Rigger mentioned, the fantasy football requires too much time invested.
Aye, it was fine when it started about twenty years ago, but it's so complicated now what with multiple transfers (unrealistic) and the way players gain or drop points (alright, but I preferred the more simplistic version).
It's more like a bloody job than a fun pastime if you ask me, especially if you already play FM anyway :lolno:
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

I haven't done this before. Any clues about how to do it? I had a look and couldn't figure it out.

:wave: :wave:
Deleted User 728

Frankie wrote:I haven't done this before. Any clues about how to do it? I had a look and couldn't figure it out.

Assuming you're all signed up, you should see a panel with six matches on it.
Looking at the top left, it's Bristol City v Barnsley.
It says 0-0 right now but to change that just use the arrows up or down next to the numbers.
Do that for all the matches then select the minute of the first goal scored in all six matches - just a filter really in case more than one person gets them right - and then you're done :)
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Frankie wrote:I haven't done this before. Any clues about how to do it? I had a look and couldn't figure it out.

Just to add to Rigger's response Frankie, if you already have a SKY BET account it's the same username and password.

Good luck :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Once signed in Frankie. Click on Leagues on the panel, (enter league code 16YJV7) Then once you have joined the league click on play super 6 top left and enter your predictions and your good to go. :thumbup: