Re: Last Person Standing

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Sorry, I was half asleep earlier ..

Can I have St.Johnstone please ?
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Sorry all, I clicked on Scottish fixtures and it showed Sat 19th... Didn't see the actual date. I'm at home with two little ones, determined to destroy the house as I try to tidy it...
I'll take Hearts so. Thanks
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 728

kk_white wrote:Sorry all, I clicked on Scottish fixtures and it showed Sat 19th... Didn't see the actual date. I'm at home with two little ones, determined to destroy the house as I try to tidy it...

Was that an Irish "so" ?? :lol: :wave: ;)
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

rigger wrote:
kk_white wrote:Sorry all, I clicked on Scottish fixtures and it showed Sat 19th... Didn't see the actual date. I'm at home with two little ones, determined to destroy the house as I try to tidy it...

Are we still on about that? I'll stop it..... so! :mrgreen:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Update:

ChilwellWhite - Chelsea
One Eyed Thompson - Man' City
Barlow Boy - Liverpool
NottinghamWhite - West Brom'
Davycc - Everton
Selby White - Crystal Palace
Viduka Hits the Mark - Southampton
PockWhite - Swansea
Wigan White - Aberdeen
rigger - St Johnstone
kk_white - Hearts'
Frankie - Brighton
Deleted User 728

kk_white wrote:
rigger wrote:

Are we still on about that? I'll stop it..... so! :mrgreen:

Ah, yer grand ;)
Deleted User 728

My sister's lived in southern Africa for nearly 30 years now and is married to a Zimbo, one of four brothers.
One of them upped and moved his family to Ballymena about twelve years ago.
We went to see them a while back and I was surprised to hear he and his wife had more or less retained his "Saffa" accent while his three kids had this weird hybrid between Norn Iron's drawl and Sith Ifricka's almost stabbed pronunciation - like Lloyd Grossman's peculiar transatlantic tongue, only even freakier.

It was only when he said "Ah, yer grand .. " to me while still sounding like he was on a plantation in Zimbabwe that I fully realised that he'd gone native :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

rigger wrote:My sister's lived in southern Africa for nearly 30 years now and is married to a Zimbo, one of four brothers.
One of them upped and moved his family to Ballymena about twelve years ago.
We went to see them a while back and I was surprised to hear he and his wife had more or less retained his "Saffa" accent while his three kids had this weird hybrid between Norn Iron's drawl and Sith Ifricka's almost stabbed pronunciation - like Lloyd Grossman's peculiar transatlantic tongue, only even freakier.

It was only when he said "Ah, yer grand .. " to me while still sounding like he was on a plantation in Zimbabwe that I fully realised that he'd gone native :D
Go see them again mate, I'll take you on a pub crawl along the lines of Game of Thrones locations
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Hi, 1st week already done, a few surprises aready. I knew I should have stuck with Huddersfield, I even considered Burnley, but went for Brighton at home! - Never ignore your gut feeling eh!

Congratulations to those in green and blue you go through to the next round.

Rule about draws: It seems only fair to say, that everyone can have just 1 draw as a bye; so if you are blue, you have already had your 1 bye.

ChilwellWhite - Chelsea
One Eyed Thompson - Man' City
Barlow Boy - Liverpool
NottinghamWhite - West Brom'
Davycc - Everton
Selby White - Crystal Palace
Viduka Hits the Mark - Southampton
PockWhite - Swansea
Wigan White - Aberdeen
rigger - St Johnstone
kk_white - Hearts'
Frankie - Brighton

Next week we will do The Championship and that will include the Friday match between Burton Albion and Birmingham. (Burton is just down the road from me and I go ther rather than Derby, so I have a soft spot for them, hoping their luck will change soon.)
Entries accepted until 12.15 on Saturday.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

I'll go with Derby to win away at Bolton Frankie