Fancy a Leeds utd fixture game?

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Fancy a Leeds utd fixture game?

Post by Aces »

Just for a laugh, try to predict our next 6 fixtures, starting with the fixture on the 11th of January. Here's the fixtures and I have put my predictions in. It is 10 points for a correct prediction, win, draw or loss and in case of a tie on points, the winner is the person who has guessed the nearest total of goals scored in the matches.

Sheff Wed 2 v 2 Leeds Sat 11 Jan 12:15

Leeds 2 v 2 Leicester Sat 18 Jan 12:15

Brighton 1 v 1 Leeds Sat 25 Jan 15:00

Leeds 3 v 1 Ipswich Tue 28 Jan 19:45

Leeds 2 v 1 Huddersfield Sat 1 Feb 15:00

Yeovil 1 v 3 Leeds Sat 8 Feb 12:15
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: Fancy a Leeds utd fixture game?

Post by Aces »

It looks like I'm going to win this hands down, especially being the only entrant, lol.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Brighton has been postponed due to their involvement in the FA cup, i would just predict all losses unless something drastic happens, thats the mood i am in.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

18longleeds wrote:Brighton has been postponed due to their involvement in the FA cup, i would just predict all losses unless something drastic happens, thats the mood i am in.
I hear we are getting some incoming new quality recruits, fingers crossed it's true mate. :thumbup:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

18longleeds wrote:Brighton has been postponed due to their involvement in the FA cup, i would just predict all losses unless something drastic happens, thats the mood i am in.

Just to add ...... It might not be a bad thing the Brighton match being postponed, firstly it's away and secondly, with our new recruits we will probably turn them over later, rather than sooner. Anyone else fancying a guess just leave out the Brighton fixture.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

You can revise your scores mate if you want, it looks like we have signed Kebe and Cameron Stewart.

Anyone else fancy a punt, it's just for a laugh.
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by SMorientes »

Just a heads up Aces, I think the reason people aren't jumping at the chance to play this game is because we already have a sort of Predict the Leeds Results game built into the forum. I notice you aren't on the league table so maybe you've never noticed it. It's at the top just underneath the Home bar.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

SMorientes wrote:Just a heads up Aces, I think the reason people aren't jumping at the chance to play this game is because we already have a sort of Predict the Leeds Results game built into the forum. I notice you aren't on the league table so maybe you've never noticed it. It's at the top just underneath the Home bar.
Cheers for the heads up, I was starting to think this might be the case, not every idea can be a hit, my guess the player game went viral, lol. Can't win em all.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Aces wrote:Just for a laugh, try to predict our next 6 fixtures, starting with the fixture on the 11th of January. Here's the fixtures and I have put my predictions in. It is 10 points for a correct prediction, win, draw or loss and in case of a tie on points, the winner is the person who has guessed the nearest total of goals scored in the matches.

I'm the only entrant in this game and I am losing. :lol: we lost 6 nil at Wednesday.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Aces wrote:Just for a laugh, try to predict our next 6 fixtures, starting with the fixture on the 11th of January. Here's the fixtures and I have put my predictions in. It is 10 points for a correct prediction, win, draw or loss and in case of a tie on points, the winner is the person who has guessed the nearest total of goals scored in the matches.

I'd forgotten about this fixture game, I predicted two correct scores out of six, but ...... Seeing how I was the only entrant, it appears I'm the winner. :lol: