LPS Play off Special

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby Selby White » 09 May 2019, 17:56

Frankie wrote:Note to everyone:

Sorry I have not explained things properly. I have added the National League final so that players can choose it as one of their three matches.

You only need three in total. If you wish to change one then that is fine.


Thanks will then stay with my original 3 :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
User avatar
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 8216
Joined: 25 Mar 2012, 11:32

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby Mr Russell » 09 May 2019, 21:40

Selby White wrote:
Frankie wrote:Note to everyone:

Sorry I have not explained things properly. I have added the National League final so that players can choose it as one of their three matches.

You only need three in total. If you wish to change one then that is fine.


Thanks will then stay with my original 3 :thumbup:


Me too, thanks :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
User avatar
Mr Russell
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5057
Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 03:22
Location: Behind you

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby Frankie » 10 May 2019, 07:38

LPS GAME 6 Play off special

Round 1

Please predict the results of one of the first leg ties from each of the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

-And the National League play-off final on Saturday (after 90 minutes only)

I have added this match incase there are any newbies that wish to play, it just increases the number of combinations available.

Each player only needs to predict the results of 3 ties.

No player can have the same combination of ties as another player

Example:
Player 1:
Championship - tie A
League 1- tie A
League 2 - tie A

Player 2:
Championship-tie A
League 1 - tie B
National League Final


I hope that is clear. I am afraid I still without my laptop, so I am still limited, this is from my phone.

Entries to be submitted before kick off of the first of your selected ties.

Good luck
Don Revie: "When Eddie Gray plays on snow he doesn’t leave any footprints."
User avatar
Frankie
Arthur Fairclough's milliner
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 01 Mar 2014, 16:07

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby kk_white » 10 May 2019, 08:51

Mr Russell wrote:
Selby White wrote:
Frankie wrote:Note to everyone:

Sorry I have not explained things properly. I have added the National League final so that players can choose it as one of their three matches.

You only need three in total. If you wish to change one then that is fine.


Thanks will then stay with my original 3 :thumbup:


Me too, thanks :thumbup:

Leave mine as is Frankie :thumbup:
User avatar
kk_white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter
 
Posts: 1806
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 14:23
Location: Galway

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby PockWhite » 10 May 2019, 10:48

Derby. (sorry folks).
Doncaster.
Mansfield.

All to win please Frankie. Thanks.
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5965
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby Frankie » 11 May 2019, 11:40

LPS GAME 6 Play off special

Round 1

Please predict the results of one of the first leg ties from each of the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

-And the National League play-off final on Saturday (after 90 minutes only)

I have added this match incase there are any newbies that wish to play, it just increases the number of combinations available.

No player can have the same combination of ties as another player

Pockwhite
DERBY W :thumbdown: L.
DONCASTER W
MANSFIELD W :shh: D

Whitedancer
VILLA W :thumbup: W.
MANSFIELD W :shh: D
FOREST GREEN D - :shh: L

Selby White
LEEDS W :thumbup: W.
MANSFIELD W :shh: D
CHARLTON W

Frankie
VILLA-WBA D :shh: Vila W
SUNDERLAND W :thumbup: W
NEWPORT W - :shh: D

Mr Russell
VILLA-WBA D : :shh: Villa W
SUNDERLAND-POMPEII D. :shh: D
TRANMERE W - :thumbup: W

kk-white
DERBY-LEEDS D :shh: Leeds W
CHARLTON W
TRANMERE W :thumbup: W.
Last edited by Frankie on 12 May 2019, 05:57, edited 7 times in total.
Don Revie: "When Eddie Gray plays on snow he doesn’t leave any footprints."
User avatar
Frankie
Arthur Fairclough's milliner
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 01 Mar 2014, 16:07

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby kk_white » 11 May 2019, 11:45

Frankie wrote:LPS GAME 6 Play off special

Round 1

Please predict the results of one of the first leg ties from each of the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

-And the National League play-off final on Saturday (after 90 minutes only)

I have added this match incase there are any newbies that wish to play, it just increases the number of combinations available.

No player can have the same combination of ties as another player

Pockwhite

Derby W
Doncaster W
Mansfield W

Whitedancer

Villa W
Mansfield W
Forest Green D

Selby White

LEEDS W
MANSFIELD W
CHARLTON W

Don't forget me Frankie... ;)

Championship - Derby v Leeds draw
League 1- Charlton to beat Doncaster
League 2 - Tranmere to beat Forest Green
User avatar
kk_white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter
 
Posts: 1806
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 14:23
Location: Galway

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby Frankie » 11 May 2019, 11:49

kk_white wrote:
Frankie wrote:LPS GAME 6 Play off special

Round 1

Please predict the results of one of the first leg ties from each of the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

-And the National League play-off final on Saturday (after 90 minutes only)

I have added this match incase there are any newbies that wish to play, it just increases the number of combinations available.

No player can have the same combination of ties as another player

Pockwhite

Derby W
Doncaster W
Mansfield W

Whitedancer

Villa W
Mansfield W
Forest Green D

Selby White

LEEDS W
MANSFIELD W
CHARLTON W

Don't forget me Frankie... ;)

Championship - Derby v Leeds draw
League 1- Charlton to beat Doncaster
League 2 - Tranmere to beat Forest Green


Don't worry. Workiing using my phone so had to turn the page, as it were.
Don Revie: "When Eddie Gray plays on snow he doesn’t leave any footprints."
User avatar
Frankie
Arthur Fairclough's milliner
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 01 Mar 2014, 16:07

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby Frankie » 11 May 2019, 12:10

To those of you that selected the Mansfield v Newport tie., can I assume you predicted from the tie on Sunday as opposed to the one on Wednesday?
Don Revie: "When Eddie Gray plays on snow he doesn’t leave any footprints."
User avatar
Frankie
Arthur Fairclough's milliner
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 01 Mar 2014, 16:07

Re: LPS Play off Special

Postby PockWhite » 11 May 2019, 12:24

Frankie wrote:To those of you that selected the Mansfield v Newport tie., can I assume you predicted from the tie on Sunday as opposed to the one on Wednesday?


:thumbup:
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5965
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

PreviousNext

Return to Quizzes & games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests