Super6 Season 2022-23

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Super6 Season 2022-23

Post by Davycc »

The Sky Super 6 league is currently under construction for next season. If it's the same as last season then all last seasons players will automatically be entered into the new league.

I'll post log in details for anyone wishing to join in once the league is ready.

It would be great to have a few more player and perhaps know her indoors down a peg or two :D

Free to enter and big prizes to be won.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Super6 Season 2022-23

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Davycc wrote:The Sky Super 6 league is currently under construction for next season. If it's the same as last season then all last seasons players will automatically be entered into the new league.

I'll post log in details for anyone wishing to join in once the league is ready.

It would be great to have a few more player and perhaps know her indoors down a peg or two :D

Your friendly neighbourhood Trading Standards official here. There is the possibility of big prizes, via Sky, not via the forum, just to confirm 8-) :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Super6 Season 2022-23

Post by Davycc »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Davycc wrote:The Sky Super 6 league is currently under construction for next season. If it's the same as last season then all last seasons players will automatically be entered into the new league.

Your friendly neighbourhood Trading Standards official here. There is the possibility of big prizes, via Sky, not via the forum, just to confirm 8-) :D
I was going to offer a few million from my personal account but good point :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders