LUFCTALK Prediction League 2013-2014

A quick introduction to LUFCtalk and some brief guidelines.
Deleted User 2

Re: LUFCTALK Prediction League

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Ah, sorry about that, lost track of the games we're on and was reading Burnley but for some reason thinking it must be the next game since you're asking about it. I wouldn't want to put scores in after a game has ended, in the spirit of fairness. Otherwise, we could open it up to loads of people swearing they inteded to register a point-scoring prediction.
Deleted User 496

Post by Deleted User 496 »

Bogdan wrote:Ah, sorry about that, lost track of the games we're on and was reading Burnley but for some reason thinking it must be the next game since you're asking about it. I wouldn't want to put scores in after a game has ended, in the spirit of fairness. Otherwise, we could open it up to loads of people swearing they inteded to register a point-scoring prediction.

I understand. Thank you anyway for considering the situation. I'll get to the top anyway. :lol:
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Donny predictions, dlw10 & birky ont sauce tonight!! :lol: :lol:
dlw10

Post by dlw10 »

PockWhite wrote:Donny predictions, dlw10 & birky ont sauce tonight!! :lol: :lol:
Keep telling you....expect the unexpected!
PockWhite

Post by PockWhite »

Please can I have a pint of what Mellor's on? :o ;)
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

As of all great strata, stratergi, stratygsts err thinkers I have sat back this season and watched how my fellow forum players think. (OK I forgot to play) BUT next year, NEXT YEAR, oh world behold the rising of a new star.....
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Different strategy for me next season, predict what I think will happen and not what I want to happen.

Predicting Leeds to win every week has certainly not helped my cause :cry:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

As the season is coming to a close and there's not too much going on bar a world cup i was wondering if there will be a prediction league for the world cup this time?, I know we have had them in the past (world cup 2010 & Euro 2012).
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I'm playing the World Cup match for match on the Subbuteo pitch with three mates, starting this coming Tuesday night.
We get one team each in the group stages, then every round afterwards we have a team or two right down to the semi's, where all four of us will select one side - the players who won in the previous round getting to keep their "priority picks" if they like or they can swap - and then the two winners contest the final.
We did Spain 82 last year and it took a couple of months to finish as each game is 16 minutes, but it's great fun, especially when you have an unusual team progressing. England got knocked out at the group stage of that tournament while the likes of Costa Rica went quite far.
Actually, know I say that ... ;)
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Mr Russell wrote:As the season is coming to a close and there's not too much going on bar a world cup i was wondering if there will be a prediction league for the world cup this time?, I know we have had them in the past (world cup 2010 & Euro 2012).
Good reminder, sir, it slipped my mind! I'll see if I can set it up in the next week or so and put up a post about it.