LUFCTALK Prediction League 2014-2015

A quick introduction to LUFCtalk and some brief guidelines.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: LUFCTALK Prediction League 2014-2015

Post by Sheepy »

Final Standings:
1.CrisPeacock
2.Chris Abbott
3.mapperleywhite
4.LUFC-Ricco8872

Prizes are:
1st place: A Leeds United home shirt replica
2nd place: The Leeds United 2014/2015 season review
3rd place: A £10 voucher to the club shop
4th place: A £10 voucher to the club shop

If the winners can send me their address (and shirt size for the winner) I"ll get those prizes sorted once they are in the public domain.

Well done chaps!
Chris Abbott
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Chris Abbott »

Thanks Sheepy. The pleasure of taking part was enough for me. If it is possible to donate the prize to charity or use to help upkeep the site please do.
Always use Yorkshire as part of your postal address from the River Tees to the River Humber.
CrisPeacock
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CrisPeacock »

Chris Abbott wrote:Thanks Sheepy. The pleasure of taking part was enough for me. If it is possible to donate the prize to charity or use to help upkeep the site please do.
hahah I was waiting for the message like this from 2 weeks till yesterday when I sent my address details to Sheepy...so I will keep the prize (cool souvenir) BUT if all the winners will decide to donate their prizes for charity or the site I will do also ;) (I do payment on account of Sheepy for example)
waiting for the info from you, Guys - everyone or no-one- it's how it looks for me in that case- no pressure of course but I feel we can do it easily ;)
and remember...I have to pay 4 times more than you so it's worth to do it :lol:
LUFCTALK Prediction League Winner 2014-2015
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Quick update regarding the prizes, there is no DVD for last seasons joy, so what I am proposing for simply making life easier is the winners from the list above send me their paypal account email and I will send them their prize in cash.
Mapperley and CrisP have let me know their intentions, I just need to know what the other winners want to do...!

Send me a PM please gents