LUFCTALK Prediction League 2014-2015

A quick introduction to LUFCtalk and some brief guidelines.
Deleted User 2

LUFCTALK Prediction League 2014-2015

Post by Deleted User 2 »

The LUFC games forum prediction league is once again open for business for the new season. If you've been with us a while, you will know what it's all about, otherwise please observe the links at the top of the page, just under the main menu.

Important things to keep in mind:
- Competition only open to users with a minimum of 25 posts. You won't be able to see the links at all until you meet that criterion.
- For cup games that go into extra time, only the score at the end of the 90 minutes will be taken into account.
- You won't be able to make a prediction if there's less than 60 minutes to go before kick off. Don't post your score in this thread after that time, as it won't be taken into account.
- No prediction changes after they've been submitted.

From last season's feedback, to help reduce the cases of forgetting to enter a prediction, I've changed the link to the prediction submission screen so it stands out on the page while a prediction hasn't been made. Once you've saved a score, the link will disappear until the next game is available.

You can see all your predictions and points breakdown under My predictions. All predictions shows the scores of everyone for the next game.

If there's any inaccuracies in upcoming kick off times, please post here or email us directly at info [at] lufctalk [dot] com.

Scoring details and prizes in the Rules link.

Good luck!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: LUFCTALK Prediction League 2014-2015

Post by Davycc »

Cheers guys :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

:thumbup: Thanks Bogdan. :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I'm useless at this but obviously I'll give it a go. Don't forget guys we have the Fantasy Football running as well, much more prestigious than this competition. In fact this is like the Johnstones Paint Trophy compared to The Fantasy Football as The Champions League :D
Winner of the Europa League
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

That is much better now - no excuses for not seeing that at the top of the page!
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Nice one bogdan, thanks for setting this up again for this coming season. :thumbup:
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Ah found it now!

Has the result for this weekend been added yet?

Even if not we are a very faithful bunch, as it would appear not one of us had the heart to predict 2 v 0.

:thumbup:
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Pecky10 »

It seems six "realists" - inc myself - did! I imagine we can all consider ourselves outcasts now :wtf:
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

I'll never do well in this competition until we are a storming the division because I am convinced we can win every game. You see, its still 1992 in my head :D
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Pecky10 wrote:It seems six "realists" - inc myself - did! [img]I%20imagine%20we%20can%20all%20consider%20ourselves%20outcasts%20now[/img] :wtf:

Why would that be then? :crazy: