New Moderator

A quick introduction to LUFCtalk and some brief guidelines.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

New Moderator

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just to let everyone know we have a new Moderator on board namely Rigger who I'm sure you will agree is a first rate poster & member on TALK. Stepping down are The Johnson & RamseyWhite.

TJ is a young man who in my opinion is really mature & has had a level head as a Mod on here. He may be in New Zealand but his heart is at Elland Road. John will be missed in the staff room as he makes a decent cup of coffee & supplies the best biscuits. Don't be a stranger mate your contributions on here are both informative & constructive.

RW aka Phil Mark 2 has been a Leeds fan as long as I have & a great Mod on here without his help & input this would be a much poorer place. Phil misses very few games so like many others I await his unbiased match reports. Those of you who know him personally will know what an all round good egg he is. I hope he sticks around because him & JohnH make me feel like a youngster on here. :)

Please give Rigger all the help he needs in his new position & with him on board I look forward to TALK remaining the best LUFC forum on the net.
Winner of the Europa League
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: New Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Congratulations, a long serving poster and regular like you deserve it.

I'm next in line, right? ;)
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Cheers, Si - I'll do my best to prove worthy !
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Wait, so can you ban me? :o
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Deleted User 728

... we'll see, eh ? :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Eh Rigger mate your one hell of a good looking man.......

safe ... phew

Well done mate
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I've had the pleasure of meeting Rigger in 'real life', and he is a lot smaller than he looks :lol: :lol:, that's what I said at the time anyway.

Congrats Rigger :clap: :clap: :clap:.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

Welcome on board Rigger and don't forget the biscuit rule "Who eats the last biscuit, buys the next packs"
Deleted User 728

Barlow Boy wrote:I've had the pleasure of meeting Rigger in 'real life', and he is a lot smaller than he looks :lol: :lol:, that's what I said at the time anyway.

Congrats Rigger :clap: :clap: :clap:.
Thanks mate ... and for the record, I'm a perfectly respectable 5' 10" thank you ! :D

As for the biscuits: I never touch 'em. I'll bring the celery if you bring the carrots :angel:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Who????? Never heard of him, lol

Welcome Trigger. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT