On a lighter note - Video Clips for TL Meeting 2

A quick introduction to LUFCtalk and some brief guidelines.
Deleted User 130

On a lighter note - Video Clips for TL Meeting 2

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Part of Together Leeds' meeting on Saturday is a compilation of videos sent in by fans, some of em famous I believe. Would you like to send in a vid of yourself on your phone or ipod or pc etc?

All it needs to be is this message - where I've put XXXX that's where you say your name, before anyone tries to copy the Animal House gag 'State your name here' or whatever it was :lol:

'I'm XXXX and I support Fan Ownership At Leeds United'.

You can be as quirky as you like, it might all get included, but the above message is the essential bit. I did mine yesterday next to The Don's statue... I was embarrassed for about a second and then did two takes (film jargon for you there :P ) and had a good laugh doing it!

Please join in all, it's fun and it will help. Send your vid clips to togetherleeds@mail.com
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: On a lighter note - Video Clips for TL Meeting 2

Post by Sheepy »

Just sent mine off. All for a VERY good cause!

Just did it on my own in the spare room / office. Crap acting, crap dialog, broad Leeds accent and didn't even comb my hair!
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

I'm sorry lads but I can't bring myself to say I support Fan Ownership....I'd need a lot more persuading that it can work for a club that we hope will return to the Premiership and remain a force in the game. I want to hear what TL believe it means and how they see it working. It can be everything from a representative on the board to 40,000 of us chipping in £300 each for that GFH stake (which is a non starter!). In my opinion to stand up and say "I support Fan Ownership" means very little at the moment.
Deleted User 130

No one's twisting your arm to do it, DLW. Would be pleasing if Leeds fans tune in to the meeting on Saturday or at least listen to the reactions after it, and the accounts from attendees.
Deleted User 130

Sheepy wrote:Just sent mine off. All for a VERY good cause!

Just did it on my own in the spare room / office. Crap acting, crap dialog, broad Leeds accent and didn't even comb my hair!
At least you have some to comb :P
dlw10

Post by dlw10 »

onenorthernsoul wrote:No one's twisting your arm to do it, DLW. Would be pleasing if Leeds fans tune in to the meeting on Saturday or at least listen to the reactions after it, and the accounts from attendees.

Agree, all info is useful. I've registered my interest with TL to get access to the recording and I'll have a good listen when I get back from Chels on Saturday. I'm trying to stay objective at the moment - there is nothing yet to make us either positive or negative about TL What is clear, is that the only way to get any stability for the forseable is to move on from both Massimo and GFH and unless there is someone else working away in silence, the TL movement is the only action in town!
Deleted User 130

Mate, I can't prove it but I believe there is plenty going on, with other unnamed prospective buyers around. All that Together Leeds is trying to do is unite fans interested in their aims and interested in getting more involved and getting fan representation at board level. From what I've heard, GFH is a realistic target, yes they need pressing to sell their 25% but it genuinely seems to me to be achievable. And no disrespect to anyone talking figures, but naturally there is a lot of 'imaginary' £worth being touted around. There is a plan, a very bloody good plan :D
dlw10

Post by dlw10 »

onenorthernsoul wrote:Mate, I can't prove it but I believe there is plenty going on, with other unnamed prospective buyers around. All that Together Leeds is trying to do is unite fans interested in their aims and interested in getting more involved and getting fan representation at board level. From what I've heard, GFH is a realistic target, yes they need pressing to sell their 25% but it genuinely seems to me to be achievable. And no disrespect to anyone talking figures, but naturally there is a lot of 'imaginary' £worth being touted around. There is a plan, a very bloody good plan :D
Look forward to hearing about it in due course then.
Deleted User 130

http://togetherleeds.boards.net/

All should be there to read up on :D