Map Pin

Introduce yourself here
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Map Pin

Post by Davycc »

Just added CymruLeedsOz to the LUFC map. He's in Brisbane alongside Skinny and Pops who haven't been about. Welcome to the forum mate hope you become an active member, we do have a few Antipodean members.

The map LUFCTALK Map

Cheer NW for the pm :thumbup:
Last edited by Davycc on 15 Jul 2017, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Just "re" discovered a feature on the LUFC map which may interest some. You can add a pic etc to your pin easily or if you pm me the link to the image I can add it. If you want to do it yourself pm me for the password.

Not sure about other image hosting sites but I'm sure they are similar but photobucket gives you the direct link, just pm me that.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
SEMPS
Giddy Kipper

Post by SEMPS »

Can I have the password :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Just added JonatanH to our map, Anyone else want added
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Hi Davycc,
Can I add Galway to the map?
Quite a few whites here and home of the original Irish branch of the supporters club.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Anyone wishing to be added to our map please just say...... we're a worldly bunch.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

OK peeps,

I've spent a bit of time going over the Map Pin and theres quite a few members who I've not seen posting for a while so I have started a new map with a different provider. Not only is it easier to use there are quite a few more features such as seeing members in a list view, more features to add to a pin (if you chose to add a detailed pin.

I apologise if I have left anyone out but it is easy to add your pin if I have indeed missed you. I've kept the password the same so please pm me for it our just let me know a rough location if you just want a simple pin.

The new map can be found here https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=26094 ... oad&add=1#
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

:thumbup: Nice Davvy.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Map Pin Update.

Post by Davycc »

OK ladies and gentlemen, I'm presently going through the map pin and replacing members on the new map. As I've mentioned this map gives more features etc but I've changed providers as I've been informed the "pin in the map" service is no longer looked after or monitored and may just disappear if the domain is not renewed.

As a couple of posters have mentioned the old map looks pretty good with members spread out all over the world but quite a few of these seem have posted a handful of times since joining then disappeared. I'm going through all the pins on the old map and am thinking if any of the posters have not visited the site in over a year then I'll leave them off the new map. This is taking a little time as I have to search each member and look at their history.

Please if anyone wishes to join the new map or wants me to add their pin please do so its easy, no password needed, unless you wish to use any of the many other features available. If you do want the password please PM me I don't wan't to publish the password as some WUM may cause havoc, (honestly it's not a power thing :D )
Last edited by Davycc on 10 Jul 2017, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Excellent work you are doing Davy, well done :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.