A BIG HELLO FROM INDIA

Introduce yourself here

Re: A BIG HELLO FROM INDIA

Postby johnh » 27 Nov 2020, 16:52

Welcome in. It's a long time since I was in New Delhi and Calcutta. Was always surprised that with the British influence, football was not more popular in India.
I once played against Don Revie.
johnh
Don Revie's bingo caller

Postby cabalistic_shark » 27 Nov 2020, 18:14

johnh wrote:Welcome in. It's a long time since I was in New Delhi and Calcutta. Was always surprised that with the British influence, football was not more popular in India.

Hello, sir. Glad to know that you've been in India for quite a while. It's intriguing to us Indians as well. I believe the Cricketing Culture in our nation pretty much overshadows every other sport lol. Looking forward to have a great time with you, sir.
cabalistic_shark
Terry Venables's car dealer

Postby CanuckMightyWhite » 12 Dec 2020, 03:10

Welcome to the forum, LUFC is the greatest club in the world!
Although I currently reside in Canada, I hail from Chandigarh .... so that makes us 2 from Indian origin that support this great club (at least that I know of). Everywhere I go - be it locally here in Calgary or in India all I see are Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal or Scum fans. Even plastic City Fans are popping up.
CanuckMightyWhite
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Postby PhoenixUnited » 12 Dec 2020, 18:09

CanuckMightyWhite wrote:Welcome to the forum, LUFC is the greatest club in the world!
Although I currently reside in Canada, I hail from Chandigarh .... so that makes us 2 from Indian origin that support this great club (at least that I know of). Everywhere I go - be it locally here in Calgary or in India all I see are Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal or Scum fans. Even plastic City Fans are popping up.

Make that three! Also with Kenyan birth place roots.......... :D :wave:
He's the Bucket Man
Bucket Man, burning out his fuse at Elland Road
And we hope it'll be a long, long time.....
Keep The Faith / WAL
PhoenixUnited
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Previous

Return to New members