Map Pin

Introduce yourself here

Re: Map Pin

Postby mshnd06 » 28 Jul 2020, 00:35

Thank you for the welcome! And I like your El Loco quotation
Mark
mshnd06
Terry Venables's car dealer
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 26 Jul 2020, 19:36

Re: Map Pin

Postby Davycc » 03 Aug 2020, 16:31

mshnd06 wrote:Thank you for the welcome! And I like your El Loco quotation
Mark


:thumbup: :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 13296
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: Map Pin

Postby Davycc » 03 Aug 2020, 16:34

People there was an entry on the members map "BdB" which I can't link to a forum member so it has been removed.. It may be an abbreviation or a forum member using a different name. If it was a member please re-enter it using your forum name. If its' a guest please feel free to register everyone is welcome.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 13296
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: Map Pin

Postby Davycc » 02 Oct 2020, 20:16

OK then it's been a while since my last shout out. Anyone not on our members map get your pin planted. https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2609445
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 13296
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: Map Pin

Postby Davycc » 01 Nov 2020, 15:31

Just a quick check, if theres anything that needs added to a pin please let me know. Competition wins, trivia etc I'll update it.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 13296
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: Map Pin

Postby MrSimeon » 12 Jan 2021, 01:02

Neat. Thank you.
MrSimeon
Giddy Kipper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Jan 2021, 01:00

Re: Map Pin

Postby Selby White » 13 Aug 2021, 10:20

Any of you not on the map why not add your name?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
User avatar
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 14788
Joined: 25 Mar 2012, 11:32

Re: Map Pin

Postby Blanc de blanc » 18 Aug 2021, 14:43

Davycc wrote:People there was an entry on the members map "BdB" which I can't link to a forum member so it has been removed.. It may be an abbreviation or a forum member using a different name. If it was a member please re-enter it using your forum name. If its' a guest please feel free to register everyone is welcome.


That was me Davy. I have re-added myself but have also accidentally added an “anonymous” in the same place, please could you remove that for me? Cheers
Blanc de blanc
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 04 Nov 2018, 14:38

Re: Map Pin

Postby Davycc » 18 Aug 2021, 15:08

Blanc de blanc wrote:
Davycc wrote:People there was an entry on the members map "BdB" which I can't link to a forum member so it has been removed.. It may be an abbreviation or a forum member using a different name. If it was a member please re-enter it using your forum name. If its' a guest please feel free to register everyone is welcome.


That was me Davy. I have re-added myself but have also accidentally added an “anonymous” in the same place, please could you remove that for me? Cheers


Done :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 13296
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Previous

Return to New members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest