Game with my pregnant wife

Introduce yourself here
Frresh13
Giddy Kipper

Game with my pregnant wife

Post by Frresh13 »

Hi all just joined forum, coming to the game tues night with my 23 week pregnant wife any suggestions on where to sit etc. I haven't been to a game for years I can't wait
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Game with my pregnant wife

Post by dlw10 »

Somewhere in the East stand I would think - must be folk on here who sit in there and be more specific. Def not in the North Stand as near the front it is all standing and sitting , up and down all the time and nearer the back it is all standing.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

You should be fine anywhere in the East Stand. Try & get a seat on the half way line, you'll have cracking views of the game from there. It's only on big games will fans stand, even then they are told to sit down. Let the game finish & wait a few minutes, by this time the bulk of the crowd will have dispersed. Enjoy & welcome by the way.
Winner of the Europa League
Frresh13
Giddy Kipper

Post by Frresh13 »

Cheers guys gone for the west stand c18 can't wait and hopefully I get the bump a kit whilst I'm there MOT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Did you enjoy it mate?
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Aces wrote:Did you enjoy it mate?
I think he means the Brighton game ACES, unless he has some mystical powers.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Frresh13
Giddy Kipper

Post by Frresh13 »

Loved it shame about the result like but great atmosphere as always and got a kit for my little girl when she arrives can't wait to bring here along to elland road