Leeds games travelling from South Wales

Introduce yourself here
Owainrees89
Giddy Kipper

Leeds games travelling from South Wales

Post by Owainrees89 »

Anybody aware of any Leeds supporters branches in South Wales? If not, anybody travel from Swansea area for games.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Leeds games travelling from South Wales

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Hi & welcome to the forum. To the best of my knowledge there are no Regional Members Clubs based in South Wales. There's one in the Llandudno area that I know of but that's all.
Winner of the Europa League
Owainrees89
Giddy Kipper

Post by Owainrees89 »

Thanks for the reply. I was told that "newport whites" exsisted, but can't find any details
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Years ago I lived in Weston and worked in Bristol and there was a south-west whites club who picked up at various points, starting in Cornwall I think. I know Brizzle had a few stop-offs, presumably one being Templemeads. If you contact them and can get to the station, that might be the best way to do it, mate.
billyleeds1
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by billyleeds1 »

Owainrees89 wrote:Anybody aware of any Leeds supporters branches in South Wales? If not, anybody travel from Swansea area for games.
Hey mate im billy from caerphilly (cardiff) i travel often on the train home and away games from cardiff central more then welcome to tag along,

P.s Are you going to the cardiff game?? As i have a spare ticket for the game if interested
welshwhite
Giddy Kipper

Post by welshwhite »

Owainrees89 wrote:Thanks for the reply. I was told that "newport whites" exsisted, but can't find any details
Hi Owain I travel with the south wales supporters branch from Newport train station . Link to facebook group below
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lusc.southwales/