New member from Finland

Introduce yourself here
FINLeeds
Giddy Kipper

New member from Finland

Post by FINLeeds »

Hello everyone!

I am a 22-year old Finnish student from Tampere who will spent exchange year in University of Leeds next year. I am a huge football fan but at the moment my Leeds United knowledge is two seasons Football Manager 2015 with the Leeds United :D I am dreaming about buying a season ticket to Elland Road next season and being a part of the Leeds United community during my exchange year at Leeds. I just noticed that season ticket sales are started and I would like to ask where to sit in Elland Road. Do you guys have any ideas? I prefer very noise part of stadium, because I really would like to feel the atmosphere and also being part of creating it.

I am looking forward to hear about your opinions

ps. Sorry about my little bit clumsy English, I am sure that it will improve next year!
Deleted User 728

Re: New member from Finland

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Hey mate - welcome in !
My Finnish is non-existent so don't worry about your English :D

I'd go for the South Stand.
It's right next to the away fans' section and has a high proportion of nutters !
It's good fun in there ..
PGS
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by PGS »

Hyvä Suomi, welcome to the forum and good look with your studies and cheering Leeds to promotion next year :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Ola from Barcelona :wave:
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy :thumbup:.

Oh, and Rigger is correct with the South Stand. The place to be, if that's what you like. Stay in touch, and let us know where you end up.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Welcome in! Always good to see Leeds fans from around the world.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
FINLeeds
Giddy Kipper

Post by FINLeeds »

Wow, thanks guys for the advices and warm welcomings! I guess I will have lots of questions during the summer about Leeds United so it is good to know that here are so many friendly people from whom I can ask. And sure I will stay in touch and inform you about where I end up. Already looking forward to get in Leeds!!!