Hi, I'm new!

Introduce yourself here
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Hi, I'm new!

Post by judy »

Hi, I'm Judy and, after reading the comments on the Forum for a few months, I have finally decided to register. I enjoy reading the Matchtalk comments on here, but have found recently that if you are not an LUFCTALK member you cannot read the comments, so here I am, registered. I was at ER on Saturday and am feeling optimistic about the coming season.
Deleted User 728

Re: Hi, I'm new!

Post by Deleted User 728 »

judy wrote:... but have found recently that if you are not an LUFCTALK member you cannot read the comments, so here I am, registered

:thumbup:

That means you fell for our dastardly ruse ! :ugeek:

Excellent :lol:

Welcome in, Judy - nice to meet you :wave: :mrgreen:
judy

Post by judy »

I thought it might be a cunning plan!
Deleted User 728

judy wrote:I thought it might be a cunning plan!
Oh yes :D

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

And there's me thinking that it was just designed to pee me off by making me log-in every visit. :D

Welcome in Judy.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

johnh wrote:And there's me thinking that it was just designed to pee me off by making me log-in every visit ...
Just change your browser settings, mate :wtf:
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by dskimcbski »

judy wrote:Hi, I'm Judy and, after reading the comments on the Forum for a few months, I have finally decided to register. I enjoy reading the Matchtalk comments on here, but have found recently that if you are not an LUFCTALK member you cannot read the comments, so here I am, registered. I was at ER on Saturday and am feeling optimistic about the coming season.
Welcome Judy. Are you the same lady who posts on Teamtalk's 'Your Say'?? Probably not but that lady talks done sense. Hope you enjoy the forum and debates :thumbup: :wave:
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Welcome to the forum Judy, enjoy :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Charlotte15
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Charlotte15 »

Welcome to LUFC Talk.
judy

Post by judy »

Yes, dskimcbski, I am one and the same! I decided not to change my name and it's great to know I have been recognised! I could, however, do with some lessons on how to use this forum. I'm not sure how to highlight your comment to show that I am replying to it?