A Few Words From The New Member

Introduce yourself here
CrisPeacock
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: A Few Words From The New Member

Post by CrisPeacock »

yeeeeah. of course! I had a lot of decent stories with awesome people- Leeds is my place on Earth.

Edinburgh Avenue- I know people who live there for five years and I heard a lot of unpleasant stories about this area...anyway there are better places in Leeds;p

btw... do you know of a specific comedian with a guitar, who plays on the streets in the city centre- "Christopher 23", he is about 50- I talked with him many times when I slept on the streets. Funny guy but I think miserable;/ I always meet him when I'm in Leeds.
LUFCTALK Prediction League Winner 2014-2015
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

A nasty little number 2s when he's drunk though, which is often in my experience. He's in that film Tyrannosaur, strangely enough, for a couple of minutes! THAT is a grim film but very worth watching.
CrisPeacock

Post by CrisPeacock »

wow, really? how can I recognize him in this film? You know, I want to be sure that it's he. (maybe you know his real name)
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

CrisPeacock wrote:wow, really? how can I recognize him in this film? You know, I want to be sure that it's he. (maybe you know his real name)
He's in the film enough to recognize him, Cris, it's quite late on, he's in a pub where there is a funeral wake going on. Sorry, I've forgotten his name but it is a chap who 'busks' for a living and who makes a nuisance of himself to people but when he's sober he's not that annoying. He gets the bus back to where he lives on a night, having drunk the proceeds and I've seen him turn nasty a few times, with innocent passengers and bus drivers.
CrisPeacock

Post by CrisPeacock »

onenorthernsoul wrote:A nasty little number 2s when he's drunk though, which is often in my experience. He's in that film Tyrannosaur, strangely enough, for a couple of minutes! THAT is a grim film but very worth watching.
maybe this situation is normal for you, but for me it's incredible;) He was probably the first person who I talked in Leeds!
He came to me and he was screaming that there is something in my eyes...then he fell to the ground and began to choke xD

thanks for the info