Found me in the archives

Introduce yourself here
losblancos
Giddy Kipper

Found me in the archives

Post by losblancos »

Should Italian clubs be banned from Europe?
Last evening before the clash between Arsenal and Napoli as we are probably aware ,the ugly face of Italian football hooliganism once again reared its head. Apparently both Arsenal and Napoli genuine fans were enjoying a pleasant social occasion pre match,in the Highbury corner restaurant just off the Holloway road ,near the Emirates stadium. A group of around fourty so called Ultras wearing bandanas covering their faces,and wealding weapons,attacked the innocent people inside.There was no provocation.One chap was thrashed across the face with a belt buckle,and another bottled causing severe head injuries. These Ultra groups come from a right wing idiology,and this is evident within the Italian domestic game.Racism is rife and black players that play in Italy are subject to intense abuse whether from abroad or in italy. when Spurs played Roma racist chanting was targeted towards black players.Even Mario Balotelli who plays for Milan weekly is subject to this kind of abuse. My question ...by banksy Cant remember that one lol :silent:
02 Oct 2013, 11:10

Forum: Football
Topic: Should Italian clubs be banned from Europe?
Replies: 14
Views: 460