Newer Newbie

Introduce yourself here
azakins
Giddy Kipper

Newer Newbie

Post by azakins »

Hello, I usually use JA606, I'm normally quite quiet as I only really post before threads turn into a wind up / silly season fest.

I normally just use the forums to see if anyone has away tickets going as I am not a season ticket holder and only go to around 7-9 home matches a year.

I live in Somerset!

Favourite away day.....Yeovil

"you're getting flooded in the morning" and "what's it like to swim to work"
Deleted User 130

Re: Newer Newbie

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Do you use Facebook? Probably a better chance on there as at least three SC's I know post on there every day.
azakins
Giddy Kipper

Post by azakins »

I do use Facebook, is there a group on there. I normally make friends with the people I buy the tickets from on FB to organise meeting and for future use (on the off chance)
Deleted User 130

White Rose SC, Fullerton Park SC and South Leeds Independent are all on there. I can't promise they'll be able to help but they're good people and they might be able to help at later dates. TBH I doubt you'll get one for tonight anywhere.
azakins
Giddy Kipper

Post by azakins »

Awesome thanks, I'll add those now.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome
Twitter is another option I tend to find most Leeds fans will retweet a ticket request.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 130

NottinghamWhite wrote:Welcome
Twitter is another option I tend to find most Leeds fans will retweet a ticket request.
Yes, and much more up to date too.

I hate Twitter, I keep throwing the laptop in the air but no matter how high it never flies.