Leeds in Cowtown

Introduce yourself here
USA for Leeds
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Leeds in Cowtown

Post by USA for Leeds »

Welcome!

Bit of a Flames fan myself, mostly because I couldn't stand the Oilers when they were dominant. Been to several games, including Game 5 in Tampa back in 2004. So close! This was a fun season, hope the progress continues.

Anyway, welcome!
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Davycc wrote:
johnh wrote:Welcome, in and thanks for the complement on our speling and, punctuation.
I seen what you did their :thumbup:
johnh - cracks me up he does!! :lol: :clap: :thumbup: :D

Oh and a big welcome to MrTP :thumbup:
Deleted User 3461

Post by Deleted User 3461 »

USA for Leeds wrote:Bit of a Flames fan myself, mostly because I couldn't stand the Oilers when they were dominant. Been to several games, including Game 5 in Tampa back in 2004. So close! This was a fun season, hope the progress continues.
Last year was incredible! Completely surpassed all expectations by even making the playoffs, let alone winning a round. My Wife and I are season ticket holders, and were on-hand for that series clinching game vs Vancouver. They're going to be a heck of a team in a few years.
USA for Leeds
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by USA for Leeds »

MrThePlague wrote:
USA for Leeds wrote:Bit of a Flames fan myself, mostly because I couldn't stand the Oilers when they were dominant. Been to several games, including Game 5 in Tampa back in 2004. So close! This was a fun season, hope the progress continues.
Last year was incredible! Completely surpassed all expectations by even making the playoffs, let alone winning a round. My Wife and I are season ticket holders, and were on-hand for that series clinching game vs Vancouver. They're going to be a heck of a team in a few years.
Next year they will really good, I think.

I have been a Flames fan for years, then when I moved here I got season tickets to the Thrashers. When they moved, it just turned me off to hockey. This past year was the first time since then that I've paid attention. I am excited by the young boys though. It's a fun time to be a Flames fan!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:The other Calgary member was indeed Maple White real name Coz. I spent a very enjoyable afternoon with him in Leeds a few years back, absolutely top bloke. The result that night was 6-4 to Preston. One of his last posts was " I must post more "

He was a member of 24/7 now defunct. He came over The Rev Twerp, Mis, Welsh Dragon but there's only me & Mis left now.

I'll sent Coz a email see if he's alright.
Any word Phil?
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders