Introduce yourself here
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: New Member

Post by Barlow Boy »

Apparently, West Ham have the best fans in the world, this was repeated numerous times during their celebrations last night so must be true. :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
retter888
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by retter888 »

would they still have the fans in the old divisions 2 & 3- leeds could go down to the conference and still sell out of away tickets-whether that makes us loyal or idiots I do not know
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Welcome aboard, I went to add you to the Map but I see you beat me to it. :clap: :clap:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
retter888
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by retter888 »

do you have fans from all over the world-I know leeds are big in Ireland-channel islands and austrailia-all around the world in fact-can hardly call them glory hunters can you-that is what I mean about the fanbase-may it be rain-sunny or snow--we are still MARCHING ON TOGETHER
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

G'day from Australia and welcome to the forum :wave:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Deleted User 4027

Post by Deleted User 4027 »

Hello fellow LUFC fans, new member here. I went to my first game on 1st January 1988 v Bradford City where I witnessed my first win. 36,004 were in attendance and I was stood in the Lowfields Terrace which was the most bonkers place I have ever been!! 28 years later still supporting through thick and thin. KTWFFH.
Last edited by Deleted User 4027 on 19 May 2016, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

York White wrote:Hello fellow LUFC fans, new member here. I went to my first game on 1st January 1988 v Bradford City where I witnessed me first win. 36,004 were in attendance and I was stood in the Lowfields Terrace which was the most bonkers place I have ever been!! 28 years later still supporting through thick and thin. KTWFFH.
Welcome to the forum pal, I assume from the name you not a million miles away from me, there are a few of us on here from the 'East'.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome York White.
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Welcome YW, as my forum name suggests I'm not too far from you in that posh little town to the south :wave:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 4027

Post by Deleted User 4027 »

Selby is far more posher than York! :thumbup:
Selby White wrote:Welcome YW, as my forum name suggests I'm not too far from you in that posh little town to the south :wave: