New Member! ⚽️

Introduce yourself here
Dav1610
Giddy Kipper

New Member! ⚽️

Post by Dav1610 »

Hi all!

Been a life long Leeds fan - based in Gloucestershire now. Hadn't been to any games for years due to living abroad but managed Cardiff away last year sat in the home end and would love to get to some away games this season - Cardiff , Bristol, Birmingham, wolves, villa all very close. Could anyone advise on the membership options to try and get tickets and the likelihood of getting any? Don't really want to have to sit in the home end and miss belting out MOT!

Thanks
David
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: New Member! ⚽️

Post by Barlow Boy »

Dav1610 wrote:Hi all!

Been a life long Leeds fan - based in Gloucestershire now. Hadn't been to any games for years due to living abroad but managed Cardiff away last year sat in the home end and would love to get to some away games this season - Cardiff , Bristol, Birmingham, wolves, villa all very close. Could anyone advise on the membership options to try and get tickets and the likelihood of getting any? Don't really want to have to sit in the home end and miss belting out MOT!

Thanks
David
Welcome to the forum pal, enjoy :thumbup:.

I'm a season ticket holder who obviously get first dibs on the away tickets (even then, some are distributed on the away attendance tracker, i.e you have to have been to a certain number of away games to qualify for a ticket).

I believe, although I could be wrong, that on a normal away game a certain number of tickets are held back for members. I think it starts at Gold, then Silver. I think I've seen 20% are held back, but please don't quote me on that.

The best way would be to e-mail the club, who I find extremely helpful. Best one to use is tickets@leedsunited.com

Hope this helps.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Welcome mate !
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Welcome in to the forum. Only one other member who has a pin in Gloucestershire "hedgehoguk" but been over 2 years since hes been on.... hope your a bit more frequent :D http://www.pininthemap.com/LUFCTALK
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Hello :wave:
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Welcome :wave:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Welcome :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.