Hello

Introduce yourself here
rogerd
Giddy Kipper

Hello

Post by rogerd »

Hi my is Roger. I have a 8 seater Mini coach that i use regularly at weekends for trips to Leeds. I am based in Peterborough, quite happy to do pick ups on route, please let me know if your interested, 07760 176205
Deleted User 728

Re: Hello

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Hey Roger.

Welcome in :)
strucnjak
Giddy Kipper

Post by strucnjak »

Hi. My name is Filip, 28 years old. I am from Belgrade, Serbia. I started to watch Leeds and became my favourite club in England after 2-0 win against Manchester United in 2000 i think. Team is strugling to come back in 1.st league, i hope they will suceedd. I first was interested in MU (with Dwight Yorke,Andy Cole that team), then i find out for Leeds United. I have supported Arsenal since Leeds relagated, i hope Leeds United come back in first league, Leeds is my real love, always play football manager with them :wave:
Sorry for my bad English.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
strucnjak
Giddy Kipper

Post by strucnjak »

Tnx.
I feel nostalgic about that team. I think that players that played in that time was reason i started to support. Rio Ferdinand, Jonathan Woodgate, Nigel Martyn, Lucas Radeb, Lee Bowyer, Paul Robinson,Danny Mills, Mark Viduka, Ian Harte, Harry Kewell, Smith, Eirik Bakke, Robbie Fowler. So much great players in short period came through roster. Does Leed have ambitious, money to compete in Premier League ? Is that real ?
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

strucnjak wrote: Does Leed have ambitious, money to compete in Premier League ? Is that real ?
Welcome, mate.

And the short answer is no.

Not yet ..
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Hello :wave:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Hello and welcome to the forum, NW gave me a gentle nudge so I've added you to our map along with edinburghlufcfan. Both new locations for our pins. Hope you enjoy the forum and keep posting :thumbup:

http://www.pininthemap.com/LUFCTALK
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
strucnjak
Giddy Kipper

Post by strucnjak »

Tnx, I appreciate that. I must say that i am not such fan of club like you guys, you have supported team all this years but my favourite is Leeds becauise it is medium club not so popular like man united, arsenal...
Leeds has beautifull colors of dress, they had great players. My favourite players were Viduka, Ian Harte, Smith, Lee Bowyer, Danny Mills too :). I am little sad when you say that club don't have ambitious to be promoted in first league.
There only one United, Leeds United :).