Looking for Tickets v Newcastle Sun 20 Nov

Introduce yourself here
Kaiser5
Giddy Kipper

Looking for Tickets v Newcastle Sun 20 Nov

Post by Kaiser5 »

Hi folks,
Can any fan help me out?
To cut a long story short, I phoned last Monday to get tickets for the Leeds end v Newcastle on Sun 20 Nov. I was told that because the game was category A and I hadn't purchased before, I couldn't buy tickets.
I'm a Celtic fan, but I've loved Leeds Utd as my favourite English team since the great affinity and games they both had in the 70s.
It's my 50th birthday this Friday 11 Nov and my plan was to take in a Leeds game the following weekend , as part of my birthday celebrations. I had provisionally booked accommodation for myself, my son and brother in law to travel down on Sat 19 Nov, spend the night in Leeds, and take in the game on Sunday. Before travelling home to Scotland on the Sunday after game.
So, disappointed when I'd also emailed the Supporters Liaison and told again I couldn't buy any tickets.
Apologies for the long story, but if anyone can help me with 3 adult tickets for the Leeds section, I'd be absolutely overjoyed.
Either pm, text or email me if any positive info
Thanks
Gerry Begley
Deleted User 728

Re: Looking for Tickets v Newcastle Sun 20 Nov

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Mate, I've removed your mobile number and email address as it's never good to publish things like that on a public forum.
We get loads of scammers trying to flog new kitchens and the like so you really don't want to leave personal information on view.

I hope you don't mind.

In the meantime, if anyone can help a Bhoy out just PM Gerry the usual way and you can get in touch easily enough.
Been to Celtic Park and also away with 15,000 of your lot to watch them in the CL against Milan at the San Siro. An epic night .. and that's putting it mildly !

Good luck getting tickets.

PS I'll be 50 in January ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Looking for Tickets v Newcastle Sun 20 Nov

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Hi Gerry

I attended both games in 1970 against Celtic, 'twas a classic encounter. I was convinced that after Billy Bremner scored we would go onto win but it wasn't to be. Jinky Johnstone was without doubt one of the best players I've ever seen. As for Scotland during that era we had Harvey, Bremner, Lorimer & Gray all playing for the national side. Happy days.
Winner of the Europa League