Looking for fellow LUFC fans!

Introduce yourself here
Dannn07
Giddy Kipper

Looking for fellow LUFC fans!

Post by Dannn07 »

Hello everyone!
I'm Dan, 23 currently studying at uni down in Nottingham. Lifelong Leeds fan. I have been a season ticket holder at Leeds since I was 15 up until 21. Unfortunately given that I am studying down south I haven't been able to get to many games this season. I used to go frequently home and away with my friends, however they are all studying up and down the country and don't get back to Leeds as often as I do.
Basically I'm looking for a few people or maybe just even 1 person that fancies teaming up and going to games this season. I'd be able to do probably 3/4 of home games this season, and would be great to find someone else in a similar situation. When going to Elland Rd I like to stand in the Kop/South stand, but I'm not ever so picky really, just really missing match days, especially now we are doing so well. I enjoy a few match day beers too!
If anybody fancies teaming up for a few games that would be great! Hit me up!
Dan
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Looking for fellow LUFC fans

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Dan there's a massive Leeds fan base here in Nottingham who go home & away. Great set of lads & lasses. If you're on Facebook ask to join NottinghamWhites, I'm admin on there & will put you in touch with other Leeds fans here in Nottingham. Coach travel is cheap & fun ;)
Winner of the Europa League
Dannn07
Giddy Kipper

Re: Looking for fellow LUFC fans!

Post by Dannn07 »

Thanks for your reply mate, however I'm only really looking for a couple of people to go with. My girlfriend lives in Leeds too so I would be staying back in Leeds over the weekend. I'm aware of the huge Nottingham fan base, I appreciate your message however :)