Hi there

Introduce yourself here
Chrisbell1
Giddy Kipper

Hi there

Post by Chrisbell1 »

Hi just wanting to introduce myself I'm a Scottish leeds fan living in Edinburgh. Supported them for about 16 years and I think it's time to get myself down to a match. Any advice eg tickets etc would be greatly appreciated as I don't know where to start. Thanks :)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Hi there

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome Mate there'll be plenty offering advice :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Welcome, matey !

Good to know we've still got fans north of the border.

Who's your Scottish team ??
Chrisbell1
Giddy Kipper

Post by Chrisbell1 »

Hibs are my Scottish team :thumbup: What a start we've had to the season seen two
Games so far the Sunderland and forest games and been so impressed with saiz and alioski. MOT
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Welcome :wave:

Had a couple of visits to Edinburgh last year, remember arriving the day Hibs had their victory parade. Plenty of Green & white in the pubs and restaurants near where we stayed.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Hi-beeeeez :D

Went to the derby one New Year's Day a few years ago. You stuffed the Jambos 3-1 I think.
It was so cold, snow everywhere. People were buying pies before the game just to keep their hands warm. They then bought another at half-time.
At full-time it was like a scene from a Hitchcock film as hundreds of birds swooped for the free lunch left on the ground as nobody actually ate any of the pies :D
Chrisbell1
Giddy Kipper

Post by Chrisbell1 »

The game and the parade was best days of my life selby lol we waited a long time to win that cup and it was very important for us hibs fans. Well we've got used to beating them recently rigger they are crap haha I know what you mean though the seagulls are mad sometimes about 30/40 flying above the game. We get used to the cold weather up here lol
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Welcome. Love Edinburgh, one of my favourite cities. My daughter lived there for about 10 years and my brother even longer.
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Welcome in laddie, don't be a stranger when it comes to posting and pop along to the members map and get yourself on it :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Welcome to the forum pal, enjoy :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.