Argentine fan watching el loco

Introduce yourself here
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Argentine fan watching el loco

Post by Barlow Boy »

SiMamu wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Thank you for your insight into Bielsa pal, I must admit to being a little worried that a EPL club will come for him around Christmas time.
Considering how important pre season is to Bielsa in order to allow him to get his squad up to the required levels of fitness, I can't see him leaving a club mid season to join another.
Me neither Si, but, don’t forget, this is Leeds United :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Argentine fan watching el loco

Post by PhoenixUnited »

It’s great to hear from someone across the World (and not particularly a Leeds United fan). Hello! :wave:

For me, it is early days but there are clear indications about our new Head Coach which sits very well with what we have previously heard about him from the likes of Pep Guadriola and Mauricio Pochettino. He has a serious demeanour about him and not given to any show of emotions. Neither is he demonstrative towards the players from the touchline (probably a lot different on the training pitch!) which might well be a culture shock to them. It is unlikely that there will any favouritism so far as team selection is concerned so the players will have to all “up” their games to get into the first Team. I think his English is a lot better than what is being portrayed and importantly he has got his message through to the players as well as getting more out of them.

He definitely does not look like a chap that is going to stand for any nonsense from anyone.

The first two games showed an excellent style and I imagine that will change and evolve over time throughout the season. it has got people looking & taking notice. No doubt it will make opponents more than a shade nervous. :shh:

Leeds fans have waited a long time for reasons to be cheerful; there was a bit of a false start last season which ended in utter misery. I am certainly enjoying what I am seeing. Long may it continue. :thumbup:
Keep The Faith / WAL