Flemish White

Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 728

Re: Flemish White

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Hello and welcome :)

To answer your questions :
- attending a game is impossible right now because of Covid restrictions. Even when they're lifted, season ticket holders will be given priority.
I myself live on the south coast of England and doubt I'll be able to go to a game at Elland Road for a long time - probably a year at least.
Away games, eg in London or Southampton (where I live) may be possible depending on the ticketing situation. The short answer is stick to the TV - we'll be on A LOT because of the interest in the club itself and, of course, our illustrious leader, Marcelo Bielsa.
- retro shirts are available from the club shop : https://shop.leedsunited.com/retro-shirts
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Welcome in. Have been to Brussels, Waterloo and Grimbergen. Really like Brussels (apart from the EU bit. :lol: )
I once played against Don Revie.
Flemish White
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by Flemish White »

Thx lads...more excited about the prem than my domestic league.
Flemish White

Post by Flemish White »

rigger wrote:Hello and welcome :)

To answer your questions :
- attending a game is impossible right now because of Covid restrictions. Even when they're lifted, season ticket holders will be given priority.
I myself live on the south coast of England and doubt I'll be able to go to a game at Elland Road for a long time - probably a year at least.
Away games, eg in London or Southampton (where I live) may be possible depending on the ticketing situation. The short answer is stick to the TV - we'll be on A LOT because of the interest in the club itself and, of course, our illustrious leader, Marcelo Bielsa.
- retro shirts are available from the club shop : https://shop.leedsunited.com/retro-shirts
Then let's hope you play European football in 2021-2022.
Everywhere in the Benelux, Northern France or western Germany and I'll be there..
Flemish White

Post by Flemish White »

johnh wrote:Welcome in. Have been to Brussels, Waterloo and Grimbergen. Really like Brussels (apart from the EU bit. :lol: )
Understandable, nobody likes the EU in Flanders. We are the most right wing region of Western Europe. :thumbup:
Flemish White

Post by Flemish White »

johnh wrote:Welcome in. Have been to Brussels, Waterloo and Grimbergen. Really like Brussels (apart from the EU bit. :lol: )
Did you have a Grimbergen blond or triple? :crazy:
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Flemish White wrote:
Did you have a Grimbergen blond or triple? :crazy:
Can't remember, it was in 1978. If it's a drink, then highly likely. :D We were visiting the Caterpillar Depot in Grimbergen.
I once played against Don Revie.