Re: indroduction.

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Hello :wave:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Yes you’ll find Talk a lot different to WACCOE much friendlier, no foul & abusive language ( we can communicate without using expletives ;) )

Anyway enjoy I look forward to reading your input.

MOT
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

:D
Barlow Boy wrote:
Starman4291 wrote:
rigger wrote:He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds ...

Welcome 8-)
Ha ha ha
He he he
No references to gnomes please, one fella in particular is a little prickly about his lack of height - don’t worry Davy, I’ve got your back :thumbup:
Welcome aboard Starman, it's a real friendly forum this. Ignore Barlow Boy his written English is terrible. What he meant to say was "I've got on your back!" He's referring to when I piggy back him through the turnstiles such a petit lad. :D

If you plan on staying around why not pop your pin on our members map https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2609445
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Davycc wrote::D
Barlow Boy wrote:...No references to gnomes please, one fella in particular is a little prickly about his lack of height - don’t worry Davy, I’ve got your back :thumbup:
...Ignore Barlow Boy his written English is terrible. What he meant to say was "I've got on your back!" He's referring to when I piggy back him through the turnstiles such a petit lad. :D
Seconds out, Round Two :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay