Introduce yourself here
bigred0229
Giddy Kipper

Re: Newbie

Post by bigred0229 »

You wouldn’t want to come until our “leaders”sort out what the heck we can do to sort this COVID-19 crap .There is a lot of division between our states at the moment
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I loved our fortnight in the Cairns area, great place for a holiday. Just wish we’d had longer. Was surprised at how expensive it was though.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

bigred0229 wrote:You wouldn’t want to come until our “leaders”sort out what the heck we can do to sort this COVID-19 crap .There is a lot of division between our states at the moment
My daughter lives over in Australia, she has just had a baby (obviously our grandchild) and we’ve zero chance of seeing him (or my daughter) in the near future :(
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Barlow Boy wrote:
bigred0229 wrote:You wouldn’t want to come until our “leaders”sort out what the heck we can do to sort this COVID-19 crap .There is a lot of division between our states at the moment
My daughter lives over in Australia, she has just had a baby (obviously our grandchild) and we’ve zero chance of seeing him (or my daughter) in the near future :(
if they live in NSW then its a possibility as we are opening up to overseas travel on November 1st provided they have been double vaccinated and have a negative test. we are the only state to be doing this as the others are either too scared (as they hope for zero cases till the end of time, not going to happen) or have no clue how to deal with a virus which will be with us like the flu for probably the rest of our lives.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.