PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON FOOTBALL FINANCE: QUESTIONNAIRE

Introduce yourself here
A-Bowden
Giddy Kipper

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON FOOTBALL FINANCE: QUESTIONNAIRE

Post by A-Bowden »

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/103255PKGJB

Hi, I am a third year student on a Sports Development degree and am currently working towards my dissertation. I would be hugely greatful if you could take a very short amount of time to complete my questionnaire.

Title of Project: ‘Exploring fans’ perspectives of the role of finance in English football: assessing three main factors’.

Name of Researcher: Alice Bowden

You are being invited to take part in a research study. Please take time to read the following information before you participate in the study. The purpose of this study is to collect and understand the opinions of English football fans of the role of finance in the game. The role of finance in this sense means how important it is to the game and what impact it has, most importantly on football fans. Finance will be split into three sections; sponsorship, ticket prices and media and broadcasting, these are also the three major forms of revenue (money made) by football clubs in England. Football fans of any league club in England are important and beneficial to the study and a range of clubs from different leagues within English football will be particularly useful.

Participation in this study is voluntary; it is completely up to you to decide whether you would like to take part or not. You are also free to withdraw from the research at any time. By completing this questionnaire you are agreeing to your responses being used in this study, all answers will remain anonymous and all data gathered will be securely stored and disposed of on completion of the study. Please do not continue if you are not happy for your responses to be used. Please only complete this questionnaire if you consider yourself to be an English football fan and are 18 years old or above. Thank you in advance for your participation and cooperation.

If you have any problems or queries, please contact me on: A.Bowden@2011.ljmu.ac.uk