Guilty Pleasures ?

A quick questions and answers session for forum members
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Guilty Pleasures ?

Post by Selby White »

Was talking to Mrs SW the other day saying how mine have changed.

Mine always included beer specifically Real Ale, also had a very Sweet tooth so it was always a pudding when out for a meal.
Nowadays the puddings are ignored and if doing two courses go for a starter.

Beer has been replaced by Red Wine as a guilty pleasure and on the food front I can definitely say I'm a complete Cheese addict.

So what are your Guilty pleasures ?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Re: Guilty Pleasures ?

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Being lazy and generally always taking the path of least resistance.

I don't feel guilty about any food or drink : most of you know I'm type 2 diabetic and look after myself (not drinking, eating right) so if I have an ice cream on a bank holiday Monday in the New Forest when I'm out with some friends, what's wrong with that ?? :D
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Mmmmmm … New Forest Ice Cream.
Deleted User 728

It was glorious :D

Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Riggs,
Next time you visit your Selby mate try Doubtfires Ice cream and tell us what you think, its top notch.

They are a local company (actually Hemingbrough I believe) and usually have a van parked in middle of Selby.
Deleted User 728

Selby White wrote:Riggs,
Next time you visit your Selby mate try Doubtfires Ice cream and tell us what you think, its top notch.

They are a local company (actually Hemingbrough I believe) and usually have a van parked in middle of Selby.
Hemingbrough is where Bugsy - one of our newest members - lives and that's where I stay whenever I'm north :)
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

rigger wrote:

Hemingbrough is where Bugsy - one of our newest members - lives and that's where I stay whenever I'm north :)
Got to try it now, too much coincidence :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rigger wrote:

Johnny Howden is from Hemingbrough too :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.