Your First Time ?

A quick questions and answers session for forum members
woody49
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Re: Your First Time ?

Post by woody49 »

It was a night march Leeds v Walsall in 1961/62 ( could be wrong about year ! its that long ago ) I think it was November and the crowd was about 8000 plus . I had always been a Leeds rugby league supporter , and their crowds at headingley in them days 24000 or there about . I was hooked on Leeds united and have only been to headingley once since that night . I used to go to Elland road with kevin speight dad Brian . I was lucky to be there and right behind the goal when terry cooper scored the winner against Arsenal in the league cup final at old wembley.
blackpool white
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by blackpool white »

1. You saw Leeds Utd ?

round about 1971, beat forest 6-1

2. You went on holiday without your parents ?

1982.....european hitch hiking trip on my own

3. Your first driving conviction ?

1978 overtaking on double whites on my yam 200

4. You were ill because of alcohol ?

28 may 1975....enough said

5. You saw a well known music act ?

strangely very recent....rod stewart 5 years ago
Emley White
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by Emley White »

1. First game of season 1980 / 81 v Aston Villa. A 2 - 1 defeat after scoring a penalty in the first minute.
2. School trip to North Wales then shortly after, football tour to The Netherlands when I was playing for the Under 13's at Sporting Dewsbury Boys Club.
3. In Sandbach, Cheshire 1984 overtaking in a 30 not long after passing my test. Think I got a fine.
4. I'm teetotal so never.
5. First gig was Slade at Victoria Hall, Hanley on the 'We'll Bring The House Down' comeback tour 1980 when I was 15. Shortly after I saw Whitesnake, Rainbow and Rush all at Bingley Hall Stafford.