LufcTalk Hall of Fame Inductee - Pablo Hernandez

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

LufcTalk Hall of Fame Inductee - Pablo Hernandez

Post by Selby White »

Pablo was a great player for us firstly at a time we didn't have many stars to sing about and secondly on our journey back to the promised land.

A player that good keep possesion, pick a pass a dribble for fun and score important goals is very much a rare thing and we can only dream about finding another like him.

For his legacy here he won the Clubs "Player of the Season" on three occasions the only man to achieve that record. Given all the greats in our history it tells you what a player Pablo was, such an important part of our recent history.

I'm sure every Leeds fan has fond memories of Pablo and you can add your own favourites to this thread :thumbup:

For a moment lets enjoy what we had a our Club -

A deserved addition to LUFCTALK "Hall of Fame" :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: LufcTalk Hall of Fame Inductee - Pablo Hernandez

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I’ll never forget that goal against Swansea the shout from me could be heard three streets away. Not a legend but very much a cult hero at the club. Best player since we were last in the Premiership what a shame a full ER couldn’t give him the send off he so deserved.

Gracias Pablo .
Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I’ll never forget that goal against Swansea...
:clap:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

Agree the Swansea goal was the moment we knew we were in the Prem, massive.

His cracker against Stoke in Marcelo first match (our 2nd that day), was another biggie in my view, everyone suddenly realised we finally had a manager to take us places.
Think most went to the stadium that day with very few expectations, Pablo goal typified the football we were suddenly seeing.