£331,426

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: £331,426

Post by Barlow Boy »

What a great website Davy, I'm a bit of a weakling for Labradors. :oops:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

type=3&theaterhttps://www.facebook.com/midantrimanima ... =3&theater

We had a 20th Anniversary day a few weeks ago,local press etc a great day.... not a Lab person myself more a bitza man
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Selby White wrote:Good show BB, always good to hear when people are wanting to put something back into society.

Nothing but admiration for your attitude :thumbup:
Agreed :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its fantastic to read what you are doing to a well worth cause(s) and admire you for the direction you are going especially after such personal tragedies in your life, top effort BB.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
phil62
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by phil62 »

All that selflessness from you lads and Gibbs gets a third of a million for losing his job - there's no justice in the world.
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

phil62 wrote:All that selflessness from you lads and Gibbs gets a third of a million for losing his job - there's no justice in the world.
Because Gibbs is the real problem here?
phil62

Post by phil62 »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
phil62 wrote:All that selflessness from you lads and Gibbs gets a third of a million for losing his job - there's no justice in the world.
As I'm sure you well know, as an obviously intelligent bloke, I'm referring to the huge gulf in fairness of him getting paid that much money and the posters on this website donating their time and effort to charitable causes. Stop trying to twist everything to be about Cellino ANS because frankly it's getting a little dull - I think we know where you stand, and that is fine, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are right. It's okay to differ isn't it?
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
dlw10 wrote: Can't but applaud the move you are making Kev. You and I have spoken about it many times I know but to reiterate again, "This is not a rehearsal!"
On that point Sir Dave, thank you for your advice and patience, very much appreciated :clap: :clap:
Not at all Kev... think of all that IT advice I get from you every week..... :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:

That's a line to mention to BB junior!!!!!!
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

phil62 wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:
As I'm sure you well know, as an obviously intelligent bloke, I'm referring to the huge gulf in fairness of him getting paid that much money and the posters on this website donating their time and effort to charitable causes. Stop trying to twist everything to be about Cellino ANS because frankly it's getting a little dull - I think we know where you stand, and that is fine, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are right. It's okay to differ isn't it?
Arriving at another wrong conclusion about me, Phil. What I asked you was 'Because Gibbs is the real problem here?'... hardly 'twisting everything to be about' the owner is it? 'No justice in the world' you said. Well the tribunal has judged that an injustice has been done to one of our club's employees. It's not the first and it's not the last, you need to stop being so sensitive and dramatic, on a thread about Cellino :D

I might well bore people to tears but none of it is as boring as reading 'woe is me' on behalf of the owner. You're the one who slipped in a cheap dig at a highly qualified coach who has been badly treated at our club, not me Phil. Complimenting a forummer whilst at the same time sniping at a LU ex-employee and making him out to be the villain here. £4k a week is a lot of money agreed, but Gibbs is now at a top Prem team. Market forces etc dictate wages but you appear to blame Gibbs as well as resent the fact that this tribunal has found in his favour against our club.
Last edited by Another Northern Soul on 02 May 2016, 08:04, edited 1 time in total.
phil62

Post by phil62 »

What I resent is the amount of money - plain and simple. It's obscene.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

phil62 wrote:What I resent is the amount of money - plain and simple. It's obscene.
You obviously resent more than just that or you wouldn't be trying to have a go at me yet again. I can
live with it but 'plain and simple' is not the case here, you resent anything being said or implied against an owner who is taking our club to new lows almost on a weekly basis.