ST sales initiative

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: ST sales initiative

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
zigzag wrote:Well Ive just gone and bought 2 for me & my son, first time in many years Ive had an ST due to the fact that I cant attend all games due to work and my sons football which hasnt really made it financially viable (now with the refund offer, plus a hedge bet on us making the playoffs the cost will work out about the same as I spent on individual games last season).

But the biggest driver has been that I really enjoy going to the games with my son, hes growing up and this wont last for ever, so Im making the most of it while I can, its a real dad & lad bonding day out, I can't wait for August already. Im not going to tell him hes got a ST until we are at the turnstiles for the first game, then Ill see his face light up.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thats brilliant, OH to win the lottery and have a season ticket. zigzag I wish you all the best with the time spent with your young fella. :clap: :clap:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Shrek
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by Shrek »

I renewed again. After 34 years of 70 mile round trips you would think I would have seen the light by now.
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

Sorted my ST out and its the first time me and my Bro have ever got one together and we are have not renewed we are new :thumbup:
1964white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by 1964white »

Haven't bothered for the first time in 13 years for various reasons

Will do my usual amount of away games (around 15), still get to ER a few times just more selective come the new season.
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

1964white wrote:Haven't bothered for the first time in 13 years for various reasons

Will do my usual amount of away games (around 15), still get to ER a few times just more selective come the new season.
Work normally dictated me not getting one but to hell with it time to get a new job .
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote:Haven't bothered for the first time in 13 years for various reasons

Blimey, that's a tough call for someone like you 1964.

Will you get a membership for the away games ?.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
1964white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote:

No BB, I have plenty of contacts :)

I couldn't give home tickets away last season, i suspect it will be the same in 2016/17
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

1964white wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

I couldn't give home tickets away last season, i suspect it will be the same in 2016/17
Same here, I felt embarrassed on occasion, mainly midweek games though.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

I thought as much :D, I only ask as my lad is not renewing but fancies a few away games.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Mellor »

Nice to see Josh Warrington buying a ST on the Kop, imagine he could get a free celebrity pass. Also good to see SS just about sold out. Amazing in some ways how many STs have been sold, in others there's clearly still plenty of fans who just want to watch Lufc play football. Let's hope the team can put on a show. Despite the uncertainty I'm still looking forward to the first game & catching up with everyone in my bit of the Kop. With Villa and Newcastle dropping in there should be some decent crowds next season.

Josh Warrington (@J_Warrington) 30/05/2016, 12:40 pm
@Jam13Simmo kop, south sold out more or less.
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente