Home Kit 2016/2017

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Home Kit 2016/2017

Post by Wigan White »

dlw10 wrote:
Gilford_NI_Whites wrote:The sponsor logo looks too big and too high. Plus that shrink-wrap material is OK if your 8 stone. It's the material that puts me off the shirts. If it had a decent material like the 'srongbow' home shirt then I would get it, regardless if I though the sponsor was too big.
The one they keep showing (if it is indeed the real thing) is a body fit shirt - I'm assuming there will be a standard fit one as well which ought to be less, er, clingy.
If there's only the body fit one, lets hope Barlow Boy doesn't see you trying one on again. :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Wigan White wrote:
dlw10 wrote:
Gilford_NI_Whites wrote:The sponsor logo looks too big and too high. Plus that shrink-wrap material is OK if your 8 stone. It's the material that puts me off the shirts. If it had a decent material like the 'srongbow' home shirt then I would get it, regardless if I though the sponsor was too big.
The one they keep showing (if it is indeed the real thing) is a body fit shirt - I'm assuming there will be a standard fit one as well which ought to be less, er, clingy.
If there's only the body fit one, lets hope Barlow Boy doesn't see you trying one on again. :D
I'm still recovering Al, oh and to confirm, DLW was trying the shirt on in a packed club shop when me and my son spotted him :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Gilford_NI_Whites
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Gilford_NI_Whites »

dlw10 wrote:
I got the last home shirt, standard fit, and still find the material to have too much lycra. Maybe I should just man up. :D
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Wigan White wrote:
dlw10 wrote:
Oh dear! This is very embarrasing!
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Wigan White wrote:
dlw10 wrote:
I'm still recovering Al, oh and to confirm, DLW was trying the shirt on in a packed club shop when me and my son spotted him :D
I seem to remember there was a bloody big queue for the fitting room!
Deleted User 4027

Post by Deleted User 4027 »

I like the home kit this season. As for the shrink wrap material I'm not a fan, unless you are a supreme athlete you always end up looking like Michelin Man! :D
Gilford_NI_Whites
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Gilford_NI_Whites »

Anybody get the new home kit ?
I'm wondering what the material is like ?
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I think it's horrible.
I haven't seen it in the shop or anything, but I'm really not a fan of those fiddly little collars.

To me a football shirt should either have a v-neck or crew collar. End of.

The away shirt is great though, which kinda balances it out.
Vince
Giddy Kipper

Post by Vince »

I like this away Blue cheap soccer jerseys kit
Last edited by Vince on 17 Dec 2023, 08:34, edited 2 times in total.
https://www.fcbjerseys.ru for cheap soccer jerseys
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Vince wrote:I like this away Blue kit
Think they may do a new photo shoot soon...........
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders