Chinese interest

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Chinese interest

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Honestly can't tell you what's presently happening if anything, it would only be my opinion and that's not relevant to any of it of course. I honestly think that from the vast majority of reports that we've all probably seen on forums etc, there are elements of truth within them.

Some believe that his 'quietness' is a sure sign of commitment to selling, again though that is just one opinion. Another explanation might be that he has said & done more than enough in the past which has given more unwanted exposure when he doesn't want or need any negative press, plus of course there are legal cases he is involved with which are still hovering.
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

Wouldn't be surprised if we have something to celebrate on bonfire night. Just a feeling nothing concrete.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Concrete does burn too! :D
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

isrodger wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if we have something to celebrate on bonfire night. Just a feeling nothing concrete.
Lets hope them Catherine Wheels keep on turning.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

isrodger wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if we have something to celebrate on bonfire night. Just a feeling nothing concrete.
Take over on a Saturday ?
Winner of the Europa League
Fatlad 54
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Fatlad 54 »

Fatlad 54 wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Petter-Andre
23m
Petter-Andre‏ @petter_andre
Sorry for not being able to answer all q's, but this is legit, papers been signed, now pending FL approval, and finalization of a few items.
*****This is a family forum please refrain from using foul & abusive language.*****

Admin
Apologies Admin, it wasn't my intention to offend its just I'm sick of reading this fools unsubstantiated drivel.
Fatlad 54
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Fatlad 54 »

Another Northern Soul wrote:Honestly can't tell you what's presently happening if anything, it would only be my opinion and that's not relevant to any of it of course. I honestly think that from the vast majority of reports that we've all probably seen on forums etc, there are elements of truth within them.

Some believe that his 'quietness' is a sure sign of commitment to selling, again though that is just one opinion. Another explanation might be that he has said & done more than enough in the past which has given more unwanted exposure when he doesn't want or need any negative press, plus of course there are legal cases he is involved with which are still hovering.

There is no sale in the offing, Cellino has stepped back from a lot of the daily running of the club. The only ones 'talking' about a pending takeover are a small group of 'fans' trying to unsettle the building of the Club/Team that think they know everything but actually know nothing. Just my opinion of course.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Fatlad 54 wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:Honestly can't tell you what's presently happening if anything, it would only be my opinion and that's not relevant to any of it of course. I honestly think that from the vast majority of reports that we've all probably seen on forums etc, there are elements of truth within them.

There is no sale in the offing, Cellino has stepped back from a lot of the daily running of the club. The only ones 'talking' about a pending takeover are a small group of 'fans' trying to unsettle the building of the Club/Team that think they know everything but actually know nothing. Just my opinion of course.
They're not proper Leeds fans?
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

Fatlad 54 wrote:
Fatlad 54 wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Petter-Andre
23m
Petter-Andre‏ @petter_andre
Sorry for not being able to answer all q's, but this is legit, papers been signed, now pending FL approval, and finalization of a few items.
*****This is a family forum please refrain from using foul & abusive language.*****

Admin
Apologies Admin, it wasn't my intention to offend its just I'm sick of reading this fools unsubstantiated drivel.
Agree about Petter and his pals never seen so many made up story's about the club by these kind of people i find em unpalatable :thumbdown:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

If the stories were made up then you wouldn't see established journalists such as Dan Roan of the BBC being involved.