Leeds United Season Tickets 2017/2018

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Leeds United Season Tickets 2017/2018

Post by Barlow Boy »

Rich1971 wrote:How much will it cost the club to finish 7th?
It's impossible for us, as fans, to work out as the levels of refunds were dependent on the cost of the season tickets which obviously varies for age, where your seat is in the ground etc. I also forgot the level of refund increased if we sold 15,000 tickets - no doubt we sold 14,999.

Reminder if the deal here.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n ... -available
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

We do have the highest number of season ticket holders since 2004, which is probably why there is the big hike for new applicants.
moozif
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by moozif »

The refund will probably be in pies & drinks to supporters over the course of the season anyway.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

It was stated at the time that it would be payment by BACS.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Another Northern Soul wrote:It was stated at the time that it would be payment by BACS.
If they set up a speed lane in the Pavilion for vouchers, I think I'd prefer mine in vouchers to be honest.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:It was stated at the time that it would be payment by BACS.
If they set up a speed lane in the Pavilion for vouchers, I think I'd prefer mine in vouchers to be honest.
And you're telling us why? :lol: Maybe you could request that, they might give a few more vouchers to you :thumbup:

I suspected the offer would end badly somehow, if indeed it does reach a conclusion at all.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
And you're telling us why? :lol: Maybe you could request that, they might give a few more vouchers to you :thumbup:

I suspected the offer would end badly somehow, if indeed it does reach a conclusion at all.
:D :D :D, perhaps I should have said fast lane to get served beer quicker.

Must admit, I'll believe it all when the money lands in my bank account.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

I reckon the refund will cost the club getting on for a million (we' can't know for certain as we don't know the slpit of adults, kids, stands etc but we know there were around 14,500 sold in total). The latest news via Phil Hay's Twitter timeline is the club will now make announcement once it is mathematically impossible. Then the belief is a form will be sent out and we will have to "claim" our refund which will by BACS into our bank. I know some folk think the club will go back on their word (Cellino's word) but I don't think even Leeds United would risk the fall-out that would cause!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

PockWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Hang on, £15 charge to pay by DEBIT card :shock:

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... -cards-now
That is utterly outrageous!! :thumbdown:
Had my renewal form this morning and it's mentioned on there :thumbdown:.

I generally pay by cheque anyway, which incurs no 'fee', but £15 for a debit card transaction is ridiculous.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Just renewed mine down at the ticket office, caused some mild panic as I used a Leeds United Voucher towards the cost....