Bolton away tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Mikebassett
Giddy Kipper

Bolton away tickets

Post by Mikebassett »

Apologies if this is in the wrong part of the forum.

I've got 2 tickets for Bolton August 6th in the home end that I no longer need. Block CU2 next to the away fans.

They cost me £72 but I'm open to offers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE : I've edited this post to delete the contact details. Firstly, we don't condone advertising for anything (even tickets, I'm afraid) but also for your own security : you should never post things like that in a public forum.
The mod team also noted that the tickets are in the Bolton end. However close to the Leeds fans the seats may be, it feels a bit odd to be pushing tickets from a rival team.
Hope you understand the reasons for doing this.
Obviously if anyone IS interested in buying them they can still contact the OP via PM :)

Cheers
Rigger
We1-0
Giddy Kipper

Re: Bolton away tickets

Post by We1-0 »

If yv still got them i'll have them.
Coming over from Valencia and all flights etc booked bt messed up on tikits cos went on sale when i was in Austria last week.
Text me on 07739490002 pls
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

We1-0 wrote:If yv still got them i'll have them.
Coming over from Valencia and all flights etc booked bt messed up on tikits cos went on sale when i was in Austria last week.
Text me on ------------- pls
Hello mate and welcome to the forum.
Can I please ask you respect the ethos of the site and refrain from swearing and use proper English :)

I've deleted your phone number for the same reasons as the post above.
Please PM the OP with your private details for your own safety.

I don't mean to come across as all "police-y" about it, but that's how we do things here.
Also, it would be great if you'd introduce yourself in the, er, appropriately-named "Introductions" part of the forum :thumbup:
LU Supporters Trust
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by LU Supporters Trust »

rigger wrote:
We1-0 wrote:If yv still got them i'll have them.
Text me on ------------- pls
Hello mate and welcome to the forum.
Can I please ask you respect the ethos of the site and refrain from swearing and use proper English :)

I've deleted your phone number for the same reasons as the post above.
Please PM the OP with your private details for your own safety.

I don't mean to come across as all "police-y" about it, but that's how we do things here.
Also, it would be great if you'd introduce yourself in the, er, appropriately-named "Introductions" part of the forum :thumbup:
I think this might be my friend Martin! He doesn't like following rules but is a jolly good egg in reality. You're right though, Rigger :D
Leeds United Supporters’ Trust is a democratic society and not-for-profit, registered with the FCA.

To join, please see www.leedsunitedtrust.com/
Deleted User 728

LU Supporters Trust wrote:I think this might be my friend Martin!
That explains everything :wave: :D
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Now we know his name, number and where he's from.... Bank Account and PIN on the way, I assume :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

kk_white wrote:Now we know his name, number and where he's from.... Bank Account and PIN on the way, I assume :D
I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams. :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

kk_white wrote:Now we know his name, number and where he's from.... Bank Account and PIN on the way, I assume :D

If I promise to post my full name, address and bank details will someone please take over my account ?

PS If you do I would sort the overdraft first as the Bank Manager is a right PITA, all the Direct Debits and Standing Orders come out the first of each month..... thanks :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
We1-0
Giddy Kipper

Post by We1-0 »

Oops!
And my bank details won't make anyone rich - i'm skint!
Deleted User 728

We1-0 wrote:Oops!
And my bank details won't make anyone rich - i'm skint!
:lol: