Whelan has a go at Orta

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Whelan has a go at Orta

Post by DominanceUK »

Davycc wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:
I was merely saying that I would want any GK, at any level, to make that save. Bread and butter for him tbh.
"Butter" slippery as! Not something a keeper would want to have to deal with every day.....

Just saying like

:crazy:
I'm beginning to see a pattern on this forum :(
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

If your referring to my sad sense of humour I apologise :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

rss1969 wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:Yet another clean sheet with him in goal though :D Just leaving that little stink bomb right there for you all to enjoy :P
Question for you ONS:

Do you think that Weidewald is a goalkeeper who could chase promotion with us next season, or do you feel we will need better?
If you can be arrised to read my comments on him you'd know the answer :thumbup:
rss1969

Post by rss1969 »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
rss1969 wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:Yet another clean sheet with him in goal though :D Just leaving that little stink bomb right there for you all to enjoy :P
Question for you ONS:

Do you think that Weidewald is a goalkeeper who could chase promotion with us next season, or do you feel we will need better?
If you can be arrised to read my comments on him you'd know the answer :thumbup:
What a poor response ONS. Condescending & arrogant, no wonder you rub people up the wrong way.

It was a genuine question to be honest but if you are asking me to go through all of your posts because you feel I may have an agenda on said opinion or just being pedantic then I will leave it be.

As I have stated recently, it has been that long since our support has seen a genuinely good side that a good number of them have forgotten what standard of players are needed to go up.

For the record my opinion is that he is at least one grade below the keeper we need to challenge and you do not need to trawl through my posts to get it. :thumbup:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

rss1969 wrote:
rss1969 wrote:
Question for you ONS:

What a poor response ONS. Condescending & arrogant, no wonder you rub people up the wrong way.

It was a genuine question to be honest but if you are asking me to go through all of your posts because you feel I may have an agenda on said opinion or just being pedantic then I will leave it be.

As I have stated recently, it has been that long since our support has seen a genuinely good side that a good number of them have forgotten what standard of players are needed to go up.

For the record my opinion is that he is at least one grade below the keeper we need to challenge and you do not need to trawl through my posts to get it. :thumbup:
You couldn't be bothered reading my comments about him very recently, and that's arrogant and condescending of me? Your perception falla, sorry you feel that way but please don't get personal, there's no need.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

rss1969 wrote:
rss1969 wrote:
Question for you ONS:

For the record it was a light-hearted response as I thought it pretty obvious I don't really rate Wiedwald and I thought you were after a pointless debate rather than being pedantic or having an agenda. If you really want to have a go at me then bring it to PM rss1969, I'm not prepared to take personal goes at me just because you didn't like my answer.
rss1969

Post by rss1969 »

Your right, I did not like your answer.

It was a genuine question. We have different views and that is fine.

I have no desire to PM you and continue this and I will just take your answer how I have taken it, you can do the same with mine.

I will avoid replying to you or questioning you in future. I do not want to get into a drawn out debate/slanging match as it is not the first time we have had a disagreement and it will not be the last if we continue to communicate.

I am not on here for that and I am sure that you are not either so I would prefer to leave it at that.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

rss1969 wrote:Your right, I did not like your answer.

It was a genuine question. We have different views and that is fine.

I have no desire to PM you and continue this and I will just take your answer how I have taken it, you can do the same with mine.

I will avoid replying to you or questioning you in future. I do not want to get into a drawn out debate/slanging match as it is not the first time we have had a disagreement and it will not be the last if we continue to communicate.

I am not on here for that and I am sure that you are not either so I would prefer to leave it at that.
Sorry rss1969, I'm not and wasn't looking for a ruck, I wasn't trying to be anything but mildly facetious with my reply to your question which I misinterpreted. I don't think I deserved the personal dig though, TBH.

Regarding other disagreements, I genuinely don't recall any with you.

Anyway, if it's true about me rubbing people up the wrong way then so be it, I'll take a break.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

The buck stops with Radrizzani.

When he took full control of the club he admitted that he knew nothing about football ...... :crazy: , but it was his decision to employ Orta