Mini Season Ticket Prices

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 5220

Mini Season Ticket Prices

Post by Deleted User 5220 »

Received an email offering a mini season ticket for the last 10 games of the season. As I am not working abroad and have a better opportunity to get to games this seemed like it would be a good idea...however

Single ticket price in John Charles costs £37

Effective Mini Season Ticket Price £35.60.

Struggling to see the benefit of this other than guaranteeing a specific seat. With a membership subscription tickets are easy enough to get if you aren't too fussed about seat but so far choice of seats has been very good.

Does this mini season ticket strike anyone as a good deal? I must be missing something...
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Mini Season Ticket Prices

Post by Barlow Boy »

I see what you mean mate, from a purely financial point of view, there isn’t a great deal in it, although I’m not sure how the single game prices adjust between the category A & B games.

My season ticket, in the North Stand, at the start of the season cost £445, effectively £19.34 per game, which I consider excellent value. The mini season ticket shoots up to £27.90 per game.

As you say, not the ‘great savings’ quoted.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

As you rightly say Daz not a lot of savings but a guaranteed seat I suppose.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 5220

Post by Deleted User 5220 »

Barlow Boy wrote:I see what you mean mate, from a purely financial point of view, there isn’t a great deal in it, although I’m not sure how the single game prices adjust between the category A & B games.

My season ticket, in the North Stand, at the start of the season cost £445, effectively £19.34 per game, which I consider excellent value. The mini season ticket shoots up to £27.90 per game.

As you say, not the ‘great savings’ quoted.
That is excellent value and a tangible discount. West Stand A games are £37. If there are B games in the last 10 home fixtures then the notional discount will be even less :?
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Not really saving much, unlike the full season ticket, but obviously capitalising on the fact that more games are getting sold out so playing on fears of not getting a ticket. Plus they mention priority booking for play offs so if we go that route you would be higher up the list. If you were buying individual games and opted for a membership to get better priority than general sale then you would need to factor this in too.

On the counter the way sky keep changing fixtures, you could get a MST and a fixture change mean you can't go to one or more matches, making it less financially worthwhile.