NEW KIT !!

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby Wigan White » 09 Jul 2019, 22:46

People speculating about Phillips not being at the kit launch, can I ask if Alioski, Berardi or Hernandez were there?
User avatar
Wigan White
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 13:19
Location: Wigan

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby Grumpy » 10 Jul 2019, 02:08

Shadwell White wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Not Kalvin Phillips at tonight’s kit launch, mmmm.

No, I think that’s him gone I’m afraid, I just can’t see us keeping him with the size of offers that have been rumored.


I think ‘Rumoured’ is the operative word there.
Grumpy
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 05:32

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby Another Northern Soul » 10 Jul 2019, 07:31

A few players weren't involved, that's true, but there are some respected people convinced that Phillips is close to being sold :(
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 4899
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby NottinghamWhite » 10 Jul 2019, 07:52

Another Northern Soul wrote:A few players weren't involved, that's true, but there are some respected people convinced that Phillips is close to being sold :(


Selling both Pontus & Kalvin might just find the fans turning on Radrizzani in my opinion. Add to that the rumours circulating about Kemar to Rangers & the Elland Road PR machine is going to have to go into overdrive.
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 23563
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby Shadwell White » 10 Jul 2019, 10:43

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:A few players weren't involved, that's true, but there are some respected people convinced that Phillips is close to being sold :(


Selling both Pontus & Kalvin might just find the fans turning on Radrizzani in my opinion. Add to that the rumours circulating about Kemar to Rangers & the Elland Road PR machine is going to have to go into overdrive.

If Phillips was replaced with the likes of Ryan Woods (also Foreshaw in there too, who I rate) and the fee was used to get Gayle and Cayhill, I would be happy. Although still sad to see Phillips leave.
Shadwell White
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor
 
Posts: 170
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 10:35

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby mattant250 » 22 Jul 2019, 17:19

I've noticed that the kit is currently out of stock on the website - does anyone have any info when it will come back into stock?
MARCHING ON TOGETHER
User avatar
mattant250
George Graham's Crombie cleaner
 
Posts: 304
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 17:38
Location: Valladolid, Spain

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby SelmaBamaMan » 22 Jul 2019, 19:48

I like it because the advertizement on the front of the shirt is greyed into the background, leaving the eye to be drawn to the prominent shirt color and badge as it should be.
SelmaBamaMan
Terry Venables's car dealer
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 21 May 2019, 01:37

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby Nic » 23 Jul 2019, 08:02

SelmaBamaMan wrote:I like it because the advertizement on the front of the shirt is greyed into the background, leaving the eye to be drawn to the prominent shirt color and badge as it should be.
I had hoped it would all be platinum and white, but now I've seen in in the flesh, a colour badge is better and a focal point on the shirt.

Pity they couldn't persuade 32Red to have their logo in white ... not sure if they asked, but that would have looked even better.
User avatar
Nic
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter
 
Posts: 1205
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 15:46

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby rigger » 23 Jul 2019, 08:09

mattant250 wrote:I've noticed that the kit is currently out of stock on the website - does anyone have any info when it will come back into stock?


Email 'em - and if you do, ask about the away kit's release too please, mate :thumbup:
If you thought that post was good, you should check out my interesting and constantly surprising blog: http://paulridgeblog.com/
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: NEW KIT !!

Postby mattant250 » 26 Jul 2019, 14:25

rigger wrote:
mattant250 wrote:I've noticed that the kit is currently out of stock on the website - does anyone have any info when it will come back into stock?


Email 'em - and if you do, ask about the away kit's release too please, mate :thumbup:


Done and done ;)
MARCHING ON TOGETHER
User avatar
mattant250
George Graham's Crombie cleaner
 
Posts: 304
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 17:38
Location: Valladolid, Spain

PreviousNext

Return to LUFC TALK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bagpuss3479, isrodger and 11 guests