Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

kk white wrote:Myself and my 11 year old are guaranteed a spot on the LUFC Supporters Club Galway Branch bus for Newcastle in January :D :D :D

Just need to secure tickets, but Paul (I've mentioned him here before) who organises trips to every home match is v confident we'll get sorted :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So excited.

Last visit..... v West Ham in 2004!
1-0, Seth Johnston I believe. I remember Joe Cole rattling the post for the Hammers.

Anyway, can everyone cross their fingers, even for a little while :thumbup:
Fantastic mate :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:.

As it stands, that’s the day after my birthday, so if you bump into me I might be a bit bleary eyed :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

kk white wrote:Myself and my 11 year old are guaranteed a spot on the LUFC Supporters Club Galway Branch bus for Newcastle in January :D :D :D

Just need to secure tickets, but Paul (I've mentioned him here before) who organises trips to every home match is v confident we'll get sorted :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So excited.

Last visit..... v West Ham in 2004!
1-0, Seth Johnston I believe. I remember Joe Cole rattling the post for the Hammers.

Anyway, can everyone cross their fingers, even for a little while :thumbup:
Nice One KK :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Happy days kk :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Selby White wrote:
Scott wrote:Surprisingly easy to get tickets for Brentford this aft. Managed to get on and ordered by five past one. On a bit of a roll with the ticket system at the min. That'll be six on the bounce.
Opposite for me was online when it opened and just spent hour in the queue not to get one.
Was on my phone netwirk as travelling, have had more success when on Wi-Fi at home so whether it's slightly slower at start I don't know.

Three for 6 for me so far and two of those had to wait nearly an hour before getting in despite been online when the sale opened.
Only the West Ham game did I get on within 5 minutes, is purely a lottery how quick it lets you in once the sale opens because everyone is there at same time.
6 out 6 is a proper result i think.
Can see Brentford returning some tickets plus the ST buy back, not giving up just yet.
SW, something's come up and I can't get to the Brentford game - got 2 padded seats near the halfway line in the West Stand with a couple of pints, pies and programmes in the Bremner Suite - let us know if interested.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Leicester White wrote:
Selby White wrote:
Scott wrote:Surprisingly easy to get tickets for Brentford this aft. Managed to get on and ordered by five past one. On a bit of a roll with the ticket system at the min. That'll be six on the bounce.
Opposite for me was online when it opened and just spent hour in the queue not to get one.
Was on my phone netwirk as travelling, have had more success when on Wi-Fi at home so whether it's slightly slower at start I don't know.

Three for 6 for me so far and two of those had to wait nearly an hour before getting in despite been online when the sale opened.
Only the West Ham game did I get on within 5 minutes, is purely a lottery how quick it lets you in once the sale opens because everyone is there at same time.
6 out 6 is a proper result i think.
Can see Brentford returning some tickets plus the ST buy back, not giving up just yet.
SW, something's come up and I can't get to the Brentford game - got 2 padded seats near the halfway line in the West Stand with a couple of pints, pies and programmes in the Bremner Suite - let us know if interested.
Thanks LW trouble is I would be on my own for that one so only need one ticket, much appreciated though.
Unless anyone else on here is struggling and fancies joining me.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

You guys think getting home tickets is bad, try getting away tickets, 1 success from 5 attempts :(
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Weird one from the club today on future season ticket sales.

As I know a few people on here are aware, since paying to join the season ticket waiting list last year, there's been very little info from the club on how many are on the list, or what position we're each in. So I thought I'd email, out of curiosity, to find out where I am on the waiting list/see how many years I might have to wait. They replied saying that no one has a specific position on the waiting list, as the club hasn't yet decided how season tickets will be offered for future seasons. Sounds less like a waiting list and more like we've all paid to just to be in some generic huddle of people who have expressed an interest.

I suspect they're going to go down the route of "those who have attended x games have priority". Which is fine, but again, I really wish they'd communicate these things before people pay for things...because at the time, I assumed it was pay and join the list based on how quickly you'd got in.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:Weird one from the club today on future season ticket sales.

As I know a few people on here are aware, since paying to join the season ticket waiting list last year, there's been very little info from the club on how many are on the list, or what position we're each in. So I thought I'd email, out of curiosity, to find out where I am on the waiting list/see how many years I might have to wait. They replied saying that no one has a specific position on the waiting list, as the club hasn't yet decided how season tickets will be offered for future seasons. Sounds less like a waiting list and more like we've all paid to just to be in some generic huddle of people who have expressed an interest.

I suspect they're going to go down the route of "those who have attended x games have priority". Which is fine, but again, I really wish they'd communicate these things before people pay for things...because at the time, I assumed it was pay and join the list based on how quickly you'd got in.
Also on it so thanks for doing this Scott. As the Club called it a "list" I'd assumed it was a actual "list" based on the order we paid.
I read this as someone could apply today and would have the same chance of a season ticket as those of us that applied when they first offered us the chance to hand over our money.
Very poor from our Club.
MarkMOT
Giddy Kipper

Post by MarkMOT »

Hi all,

Hope you don't find this cheeky as a new poster but but looking for 2 - ideally 3 tickets to the Brentford game. It's my dad's birthday and he has been trying all season to get a ticket. Poor considering we were there in the league 1 and Championship days when we were getting 15000 on a Tuesday night!

Thanks

MOT
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

MarkMOT wrote:Hi all,

Hope you don't find this cheeky as a new poster but but looking for 2 - ideally 3 tickets to the Brentford game. It's my dad's birthday and he has been trying all season to get a ticket. Poor considering we were there in the league 1 and Championship days when we were getting 15000 on a Tuesday night!

Thanks

MOT
Probably have better chance on Twitter, Mark :thumbup: