Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:
Scott wrote:The way I've been seeing success is to not refresh.

The website closes 40 mins before a sale starts. So I'll try and get on the "website is currently closed" page at 12.20pm. Then I just leave it. It'll auto-refresh when the website reopens. I'm consistently getting queues of 5 mins or less now through that method.

If you refresh at any point, it seems to reset your place in the "pre-queue" if you will.
Interesting that Scott I've been logging on about 10mins before.

Saying that it's strange because I logged on 4 different devices but the times I was given wasn't the order I had logged on. Assumed it was random.

Still I will try the 40 min method. :thumbup:
As said above, I’ve tried Scott’s method, but I’ve often asked the Mrs to log on at home for away tickets which she does at around 12.15 or whatever. I’ve logged on when I come out the gym at say 12.50. I’ll have a 20 minute wait, and she’ll have 40 odd minutes :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Just wondering, with new restrictions and checks apparently in place now, how early are people planning to head to ER for the Arsenal game? I normally rock up about 20 mins before kick off, but I'm paranoid I'll end up missing half the game.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:Just wondering, with new restrictions and checks apparently in place now, how early are people planning to head to ER for the Arsenal game? I normally rock up about 20 mins before kick off, but I'm paranoid I'll end up missing half the game.
I usually get there in good time and often have a beer in the ground (despite it not been the best). So wouldn't effect me too much but depending on staffing numbers it's likely to take longer.
Shouldn't be that bad if everyone has their covid test or vaccination details ready.

Would still allow a bit longer though if I was you.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:Just wondering, with new restrictions and checks apparently in place now, how early are people planning to head to ER for the Arsenal game? I normally rock up about 20 mins before kick off, but I'm paranoid I'll end up missing half the game.
I’m sure the club will put something on the website about leaving plenty of time as they are checking everyone’s status etc, but I honestly can’t see them checking every single fan, it’s simply not workable. It’ll probably be some stewards with the ‘checking machines’ calling a few fans to oneside out of the queues and checking their phones etc.

Like you, I turn up around 15-20 mins beforehand and will probably extend that by around 10 minutes or so.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Got lucky in today's sale and managed to get a ticket for the Newcastle match.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Ah well. Santas present to my little man didn't last too long. Newcastle trip cancelled, not worth it with Covid at the moment.

Gutted, but planning for Spurs in Feb instead :cry:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

kk white wrote:Ah well. Santas present to my little man didn't last too long. Newcastle trip cancelled, not worth it with Covid at the moment.

Shame that KK, but better safe than sorry.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

kk white wrote:Ah well. Santas present to my little man didn't last too long. Newcastle trip cancelled, not worth it with Covid at the moment.

Sorry to hear that KK, hopefully the next trip will go ahead.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Somehow managed to get two tickets in the Kop for Man United. Lucky run continues. Four browsers, all different times for the queue. I'm sure it's just random at this point.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

No joy for me - again - sat there with the redial button on the phone and never got through in over 300 rings

On-line, sat in the queue and it never went down below 'over 1 hour ' waiting - Not sure if there is any format to trying to get connected before 1pm or not - Or if your queue position is allocated at random at 1pm

Had a membership now for as long as available - Yet this year it does question what is the purpose as I think I've only got through once this year - As it happens I had a retail 'gift card' allocated to me as part of a 'refund' v Luton - Last game to be allocated tickets before lock down - Tried to use it on my last visit to the shop and they said we don't accept these anymore - So you left the funds in the club, for no purpose - Have dropped them a line but no response - Getting to the point that Ryan Air is easier to work with