Where are you watching

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Where are you watching

Post by Sniffer »

A) At home on a dodgy stream.
B) In Bristol, scarf on "the right way", right leg tucked under my left, left foot off the floor, right hand on chin/covering mouth, left hand on right thigh. Same as everyone else, I guess. ;)
Metro1962
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Metro1962 »

Need to find out what happens at Villa Park on Thursday night first then will make a decision. ;)
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

In the Maldives and on an Atoll :D.
Time is 4 hours ahead so it's a decent kick off time. Just need to talk her indoors around to give me time off to take the match in (if available). ;)
Will have my laptop and hope to find some source of information or a link. I doubt there will be a hostelry with the football match on :lol: .
Keep The Faith / WAL
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

Alone, at home, at my desk in the office, streaming on DAZN.com and mostly watching through my fingers.

Will be the match on one monitor, BBC sport on my second monitor and the match thread from this forum on my third monitor - so I can keep up with the commentary whilst watching.

Will be in sunny Oakville, just outside of Toronto, Canada.

Wife is away so I will be SHOUTING at my computer during the game :lol:
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

arfa wrote:Won't be watching. Almost never watch matches. Listen to matches on the radio, so will be listening in Leeds, probably to Radio Leeds. Popey mentioned who is the co-commentator / pundit for the match yesterday, but have forgotten already. Think it might be Robbie Blake or Noel Blake.
I will probably be listening to Radio Leeds too. I believe it was Matt Kilgallon who was commentating alongside Popey. I have watched all the Sky televised games through Now TV, but this one isn’t on Sky and I can’t seem to get any of the “dodgy” streams.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Hopefully asleep so this season's nightmare ends and by the time i wake up early for work, it will be a bright new day and we are still in the Premiership. ;)

To be honest I have no idea, think it will depend on results midweek then i'll make my decision as to where.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Saxon
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by Saxon »

I'll be watching at home, 11.00 am kick off here in Fall River, just south of Boston, USA.
Will be watching on TV, sports & movie package.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Keep ‘em coming ladies & gents :D
Winner of the Europa League
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

F1 first, then watch on BT - then a bite to eat down a nice pub, with my daughter - Hopefully to celebrate if not then to commiserate
janecky
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by janecky »

Will be standing at home, behind my chair, watching Viaplay. Kick off 6 pm.
Rauma, Finland.