Relegation rivals

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Metro1962
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Re: Relegation rivals

Post by Metro1962 »

Anyone watching the Villa vs Burnley or Everton vs Crystal Palace matches tonight?
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Metro1962 wrote:Anyone watching the Villa vs Burnley or Everton vs Crystal Palace matches tonight?
I'll be coaching the local u-13 team until 8pm, but will be flicking between both for the 2nd halves... :sick:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
IrelandLeeds
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by IrelandLeeds »

Metro1962 wrote:Anyone watching the Villa vs Burnley or Everton vs Crystal Palace matches tonight?
I’ll be keeping an eye on the games. I think Everton will survive, it is between Burnley and Leeds, who will survive. I think Burnley can get points from their remaining games, then the Brentford game is a really big one for us.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Yes I’ve had permission to watch the Villa game.
Winner of the Europa League
IrelandLeeds
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by IrelandLeeds »

All down to the Brentford game. I’ll keep an eye on both games, Everton will survive in my opinion, Burnley are capable of getting points in their games, especially at home to Newcastle. It will be a decisive round of games on Sunday, nervous times.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Yes I’m going to the local to watch the game at Aston Villa phoned and they’re definitely showing it.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

I will have both on but will be more focused on Burnley. I actually can't stand Everton and honestly they have behaved like such scum and have Lampard as manager. I just can't stand seeing nobody get booked when they time waste and dive from the first minute. RIcharlison pretending he is concussed after a normal header. They really are the team that deserves to go. They have had all the luck so far aswell. all their goals have been penalties or deflections for about 2 months

It would be very sweet if all were in with a chance of relegation still on Sunday.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

corkleedsmot wrote:I will have both on but will be more focused on Burnley. I actually can't stand Everton and honestly they have behaved like such scum and have Lampard as manager. I just can't stand seeing nobody get booked when they time waste and dive from the first minute. RIcharlison pretending he is concussed after a normal header. They really are the team that deserves to go. They have had all the luck so far aswell. all their goals have been penalties or deflections for about 2 months

It would be very sweet if all were in with a chance of relegation still on Sunday.
Yes, I have to agree. A win on Sunday for us will see us safe, I think, but I am near resigned to us getting relegated, I think too much has gone wrong for us to survive :(
gilesdriveby
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by gilesdriveby »

kk white wrote:
I'll be coaching the local u-13 team until 8pm, but will be flicking between both for the 2nd halves... :sick:
You could paste Frank’s picture onto set of tyres and let the lads/lassies loose with their hurls! [despite what Cork Leeds says Kilkenny is the home of hurling) . It will make you feel a lot better and improve the players pulling no end
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

gilesdriveby wrote:
kk white wrote:
You could paste Frank’s picture onto set of tyres and let the lads/lassies loose with their hurls! [despite what Cork Leeds says Kilkenny is the home of hurling) . It will make you feel a lot better and improve the players pulling no end
Nonsense.

Kilkenny ahead by only a few and Cork were Risdaled for last 20 years

Paste Frank Murphys picture on a tyre in Cork and you would do alright :lolno:

I presume though it is Hurling KK is coaching as you say. Being a soccer player in Kilkenny is a bit like coming out as gay in the 1970's :lolno: