Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Re: Home tickets

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote:Still no phone call :(
I logged in earlier just to make sure they have the right phone number for me :lol:

Still not seen anyone on twitter say they got a call. Maybe it was just those two in the video that were available :think:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Does anyone have any idea how much a box will be for 8 people for 1 game ?
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 11:58 Does anyone have any idea how much a box will be for 8 people for 1 game ?
I don’t think Match day ticket prices (including corporate) have come out yet mate.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Barlow Boy wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 12:13
NottinghamWhite wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 11:58 Does anyone have any idea how much a box will be for 8 people for 1 game ?
I don’t think Match day ticket prices (including corporate) have come out yet mate.

No they haven’t just wondered what they’ve cost in the past.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 12:14
Barlow Boy wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 12:13

No they haven’t just wondered what they’ve cost in the past.
Not sure about historical costs, looks like you have to register this season...

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club/2 ... tality-now
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Got my first E-Ticket thing from the club today, all relatively straightforward to download it into my ‘Wallet’.

A mate bought the actual ticket, so can’t comment on the actual purchasing but apparently it was all very easy :thumbup:
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Tickets sorted for Cagliari. Will be good to get back.

New ticketing system seems to work well. I like the fact it tells you how many seats are free in each section. Makes it much easier. And the e-ticket thing seems to work well. Got it in my Apple wallet ready to go already.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 16:09 Tickets sorted for Cagliari. Will be good to get back.

New ticketing system seems to work well. I like the fact it tells you how many seats are free in each section. Makes it much easier. And the e-ticket thing seems to work well. Got it in my Apple wallet ready to go already.
Yes, so far so good.

Apparently, for season ticket holders, we are getting individual tickets for each game rather than one ticket for the season if that makes sense.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 16:32
Scott wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 16:09 Tickets sorted for Cagliari. Will be good to get back.

Yes, so far so good.

Apparently, for season ticket holders, we are getting individual tickets for each game rather than one ticket for the season if that makes sense.
Think sending them individually will make the administration of the buy back scheme easier.

Cant go to the Cagliari game as Mrs SW has booked for us to go to the Commonwealth games :crazy:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 17:20
Barlow Boy wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 16:32

Yes, so far so good.

Think sending them individually will make the administration of the buy back scheme easier.
Now that makes a bit more sense :thumbup: